Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
are multiple certifications necessary? recommended?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Laura_NH on 4/28/05 6:52pm
Msg #34686

Hello all, I have done some searching on the boards to answer this question and havent found an answer.

NNA and 123Notary recommend certifications, however 123Notary will only let you post certified on their board, if you are certified thru them. Is it recommended to get the 123Notary certification and the NNA certification? Does it matter who you are certified thru just to put a 'Certified Signing Agent' on your profile?

I did read in some of the msgs that the 123notary cert was better than the NNA cert....in previous msgs...but I also have read that the NNA is where alot of the Signing Services and Title Co.s get their notaries from.

If i need to get multiple certifications to advertise that I am certified i would consider it, but i certainly dont want to waste money if I only need to get ONE certification to be qualified.

Any positive and constructive advice is appreciated. thanks for your help, laura

Reply by Sam I Am on 4/28/05 7:18pm
Msg #34689

see thread that begins with message 34454 on 4/27 n/m

Reply by Laura_NH on 4/28/05 7:25pm
Msg #34693

Re: see thread that begins with message 34454 on 4/27 n/m

thanks sam!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.