Notary Rotary
emails with viruses
Notary Discussion History

emails with viruses
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce/PA on 4/4/05 4:28pm
Msg #29572

emails with viruses

Has anyone been getting weird emails containing virus attachments? I've been getting about 2-3 a day from people I do not know and only to my notary email address. I spoke to one SS today and there was one from them but they didn't have anyone working for them that went by the name in the email address. He said they have one email address that has notary as part of the name in it and that has been getting swamped with the same type of emails I have been getting.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/4/05 5:53pm
Msg #29590

That happened to me last year. We download so many files from so many diffrent locations . I think mine came from a ss but i can not be sure. Make sure your virus protection is up to date.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 4/4/05 6:53pm
Msg #29607

I've all of a sudden been receiving 3-5 a day t my notary email address... I think it started Saturday. Fortunately Norton caught them.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 4/4/05 7:52pm
Msg #29622

that's what happens - my Norton Antivirus catches them as they are coming in. I get about 2-3 a day from various ISP's. I reported them to my ISP.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.