Notary Rotary
flyers, ads ect.
Notary Discussion History

flyers, ads ect.
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Saphire_CA on 4/20/05 3:36pm
Msg #32933

flyers, ads ect.

I am not sure this is appropriate to ask.....but I was wondering if anyone has put out flyers advertising their Notary & Loan Singing business.........and if so..what did you say on it, did you do it w/ your computer or had it done professionally?

I am really considering it, but am a little afraid that it might not look professional enough.

Did you find it helped to get work?

Thanks so much !!

Reply by Christina Dudaklian on 4/20/05 3:41pm
Msg #32935

I personally haven't advertised yet, so far it's just been word-of-mouth...A lot of people put stickers on their cars really big on the back of their windshields. If you have creative ideas for something professional then you can create them yourself or just have them ordered...business cards are always good. I ordered mine from the NNA website. I'm still waiting for them but I wish I ordered them sooner because people are asking me left and right for business cards and I don't have them yet. ADVERTISE!! open your mouth or else nobody will ever know what you do!!!

Reply by Becky/KS on 4/20/05 3:49pm
Msg #32938

Personally, I don't think it is appropriate to pass out flyers that way. I've always disliked when someone sticks a flyer on my windshield....and it it also illegal without a peddler's permit in many places. I get plenty of business by having a website and advertising online. If you want to target hospitals, senior livings etc... bring a resume and meet with the director. Business cards is always good...you never know when you run into a realtor or a loan officer.

Reply by Christina Dudaklian on 4/20/05 3:57pm
Msg #32941

of course don't pass out fliers and stick them on windshields, but posting them like on bulletins for different services would be good, bigger than a business card so that other fliers/postings wont cover it up...i agree with becky on the business cards, I run into loan officers and realtors all the time, even just everyday people that are looking for a notary. keep a lot of them with you! Smiley

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 4/20/05 7:06pm
Msg #32986

You could always go to e-bay and purchase some advertising space on someones forhead, or breasts.....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.