ridiculous...
Notary Discussion History

ridiculous...
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 4/23/05 9:16am
Msg #33504

ridiculous...

Executive Closing Services ...
calls me while on a signing Yesterday morning for a signing last night at 7....ok he met my fee...calls me back to tell me a LIST of crap that has to be done (ameriquest) ugh...
Sooooo.....I'm waiting and waiting. Called the borrower at 7 to tell him I didn't have the docs. He says that his L.O. called and said it would be Saturday morning at 9:30. Hmmmm...ok I say I'll see you in the morning. Get up early *&^$$&*%
Just called the borrower to tell him I have no docs and he says "Oh didn't Casey call you? The appointment is Monday night now"
Well after what I read here when I got back after a very busy day, I'm glad I'm not going,,,after Feeling like I'm going to get screwed out of $100. by Robert Ramos at Paramount.....grrrr

Other than that Good Morning ! I'm all dressed up so I'll go out to Breakfast Smiley

Reply by Linda/NJ on 4/23/05 9:24am
Msg #33505

I'm also waiting for docs that were to be at borrowers at 9am. Guess I'll do another load of laundry!

Reply by Joan-OH on 4/23/05 9:31am
Msg #33507

Monday?

That is not within Ameriquest's 7 day RTC, so you can bet someone is going to be asked to backdate. Decide now how you are going to respond. Personally, I would ask them to put what they want you to do in writing on the confirmation and see how fast they back down.
Works every time!

Joan-OH

Reply by CarolynCO on 4/23/05 9:54am
Msg #33511

It won't make you feel any better, but I'm sitting here waiting for my Saturday morning docs that were supposed to be overnighted on Thursday for Friday delivery. TC called me yesterday to tell me that the package didn't get in the Thursday PM shipment and was being shipped last night. I just called the Borrowers -- I didn't want to call too soon with the chance of waking them up, just in case they were able to sleep in on a Saturday. Borrower not happy and unhappier still because I'm not bringing her check that she was planning on spending today.

Reply by Linda/NJ on 4/23/05 10:06am
Msg #33518

My docs are probably still driving around with UPS or FED EX. I had a problem finding #1 on the street where these people live. So I am sure they did too. I wonder if i'll get the "could you date them for the 23rd" call. Don't think so!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.