Notary Rotary
stamp problem going thru paper
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by saphire on 4/12/05 12:25pm
Msg #31156

I took the advice and practiced the stamp, but no matter how easy I do this, it is still coming through..If I dont press hard enough it does not come out with the whole stamp and if I do it too much of course it's too dark??!!

Normal stamping is still coming thru...I have tried several thinkness of paper.

At least I know my stamp is a good one. I bought it thru the National Notary Ass.

Reply by will_CA on 4/12/05 12:27pm
Msg #31161

can you just put a folded over blank sheet of paper behind the paper you're stamping so if it does bleed through it just gets on the blank sheet of paper which you can then throw away?

Reply by saphire on 4/12/05 12:53pm
Msg #31175

Re: stamp problem going thru paper..hi

Hey Will:

Thanks for the suggestion I can try that..but I am wondering why my stamp is like that? Should I send it back, does anyone else have this prob w/ theirs?

Reply by WWCALIF on 4/12/05 1:22pm
Msg #31192

I had the same problem with my stamp purchased through NNA. I stamped blank pages until I was able to get a perfect image. I think the ink has to settle. Be sure to shred the stamps pages.

Reply by Ali-IL on 4/12/05 7:50pm
Msg #31329

My stamp from the NNA has a border. That is where I have problems so I stamp hard. It goes through to other side but doesn't bleed to next paper. I think I will buy a stamp without border.

Reply by Cheryl_NV on 4/18/05 10:07am
Msg #32417

My new stamp did that for a while. I just put a piece of cardboard underneith anything I notarized. If finally stopped on it's own. I think they put too much ink in them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.