Notary Rotary
thenotarylist.com
Notary Discussion History

thenotarylist.com
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Jen/CA on 4/14/05 11:42am
Msg #31757

thenotarylist.com

Has anyone got a listing on this website? Does it generate any business for you? I tried a search and didn't come up with any answers. Thanks.

Reply by Ninna_La on 4/14/05 12:34pm
Msg #31772

This is sort of the way I look at whether or not to list on a paid-for notary directory. I keep in mind that most companies want a directory that they can search all states and get results... because most companies we work for are national companies.

The first thing I do is check my state for the competition listed. You're in California, so there may be a few agents listed... but if you check my state (Louisiana), there is only one agent listed and she only covers only 4 parishes. Check some other states as well, if you're so inclined. Now, if I were a national company, wanting a site that produces several results in every state, I most likely wouldn't be regularly visiting www.thenotarylist.com, which is why I am not ready to spend my money to list with them. Hope this helps!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.