Notary Rotary
wow
Notary Discussion History

wow
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by tulsa_prlgl on 4/2/05 7:27pm
Msg #29297

wow

I had a signing at 4pm and the borrower called me on the phone and asked if we could meet at the local wal-mart and if we could keep it under 20 minutes. It was a small town and their sons were in a baseball tournament. Yippee!! We opened the back of the SUV and signed right there. I was done within 15 minutes and they were so grateful that I was willing to do sign loan documents the way that we did. LoL, if only they knew how many times I WISH I would hear those words! I was able to make it back to my own son's game! Kind of makes up for the signing I had last night where the borrowers made notes on sticky pads and placed them on EVERY document... lol, I had to call and explain that one to the Loan Company.

Reply by ssnotary on 4/2/05 7:49pm
Msg #29302

Wow is right, good for you!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/2/05 7:51pm
Msg #29305

WOW..love those I am in a hurry signings!!!!

Reply by Donna Sac CA on 4/2/05 11:08pm
Msg #29338

Glad to hear about a surprisingly good experience! I had a signing earlier this week that involved very late docs (received them an hour after the original appointment time), which was very frustrating, but in the lenders haste, he made a mistake and I was called again yesterday to receive, print, and notarize 1 more document for the same borrower, and the work order indicated that I would be paid the full fee again for just the one document! So I made the same trip again ( only 10 miles) and I am making twice as much as I would have if the lender had had it together. Kind of relieves the aggravation I was feeling about the original signing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.