Notary Rotary
3 day recission
Notary Discussion History

3 day recission
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by CaNewbie on 8/4/05 2:04pm
Msg #56935

3 day recission

This is a question regarding RosyPosy's question which was posted yesterday. She asked if the borrowers signed the recission on different days when would the recission period end. Some people were reluctant to answer the question thinking it might be a test question. My question is where do you learn this information, i just finished a notary signing course and this was never covered. I would like to be prepared for these tests when i begin signing up with the SSs.
TIA

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/4/05 2:10pm
Msg #56940

here are some doc definitions...

http://www.americannn.com/resources/resourcefs.html

it may help to google keywords and search everything out. That's where I learned a few things while in trianing as a mortgage broker. I also called local mortgage companies and asked questions (as a student) many were helpful and kind if I'd say "If you have a few minutes, can you please help me out with a question?"

Reply by CaNewbie on 8/4/05 2:37pm
Msg #56949

Thanks again for your help Charm and thanks for the link too it looks like it has alot of useful information.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/4/05 2:40pm
Msg #56953

Your welcome...got lots of links laying around :)...n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.