Notary Rotary
AMTS
Notary Discussion History

AMTS
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Harold Byrd on 8/8/05 6:40pm
Msg #57709

AMTS

I received a signing from AMTS today and they were going to email me the docs and I was to do the signing but after going to the BBB and also reading the comments from the other notary postings, I decided to call and refuse the signing. The BBB rated them as "unsatisfactory" and the comments from other notaries were mainly negitive. Thank You for posting "bad" companies. We all have expenses and we cannot delay our payments for 4 to 6 month while we wait for them to pay. If these companies want us to work, they should live up to their responsibilities and pay. You should all refuse to work for the companies that are slow or no pay companies. Who needs them. If they don't get the work maybe a good company will. Please Post all bad experiences. I went through the back postings and made a list of the posted "bad" companies and keep it handy.

Reply by taxpro on 8/9/05 2:21pm
Msg #57873

Please spell it out for those of us who aren't familiar with them. What does AMTS stand for? Thanks.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 8/9/05 2:56pm
Msg #57884

A Multi-Travel Signing. They are very slow pay and normally handle Ameriquest.

Have fun!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.