Notary Rotary
A first for me, just sharing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Teasa/NY on 8/17/05 10:09am
Msg #59608

I did a signing last night. The husband is in NY and the wife in Florida. They live in FL but have a summer home in NY. The husband was up here taking care of some repairs on the summer home. When I arrived husband had wife on web cam. We could see and hear her. He said he missed her. I thought it was cute.

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 8/17/05 10:57am
Msg #59618

That is sweet, Just want to make sure you did not notraize the wifes name. Some day the esigning thing will take off but right now being on camera isn't good enough.

Reply by LilyMD on 8/17/05 11:03am
Msg #59620

I love the cam! My new grandson was born at the end of June -- in Georgia!! It's a great way to keep up with his daily growth. Not only can we see/hear baby & family, they can hear/see us. We all have webcams! My son-in-law is in Iraq and thanks to the cam my daughter has, it's enabled him to "see" his son.

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 8/17/05 11:10am
Msg #59624

Don't forget to get headphones too. With Yahoo chat you can actually talk to each other with the camera on.

Reply by LilyMD on 8/17/05 11:12am
Msg #59625

We use mikes so we're hands free. That makes it so easy for my daughter to hold the baby and talk. And yes, it's yahoo isntant messenger.

Reply by Teasa/NY on 8/17/05 11:40am
Msg #59631

Graet stories, especially for our boys. Nope, didn't notarize wife, it was just a visit and I think to give her a heads up on what to expect.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.