Notary Rotary
Address for Surf City Mobile Notary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by jason_AL on 8/10/05 10:45pm
Msg #58217

Does anyone have the address to Surf City Mobile Notary, my Attorney is trying to send Ms Leigh Ann a demand letter, or we are going to court ! Any help would be greatly appreciated !

THANKS !

Reply by DellaCa on 8/10/05 11:08pm
Msg #58228

The info on her check is

Surf City Mobile Notary, LLC
16531 Bolsa Chica St. Ste. 303 A
Huntington Beach, Ca 92649

Not sure if its Chica or Chlca

Reply by Jasonste_AL on 8/10/05 11:16pm
Msg #58230

THANK YOU DO MUCH !! IM GONNA GET HER !!!!!

Reply by Its BOLSA CHICA N/M on 8/11/05 9:16am
Msg #58264

Re: Address for Surf City Mobile Notary

Reply by Anonymous on 9/17/05 4:03pm
Msg #65860

Hope this helps, she does not pay her notaries. Definitely take her to court

LEIGH ANN GILMORE
Surf City Mobile Notary LLC
Website
Contact Information: 16531 Bolsa Chica St, Ste 303A
Huntington Beach CA 92649
Phone: 714.840.0567
Cell: 714.336.7570
Fax: 775.806.2896
Email: [e-mail address]
Counties Served: Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside
Member of: --National Notary Association
--United States Notary Association
Additional Info: I specialize in loan documents with a real estate based education that includes principles, ethics, and law. My printers are PCL6 and I have DSL.
All services are provided promptly with accuracy and courtesy!

--Click here to update or remove this listing

Reply by KEL_NJ on 6/8/06 6:39pm
Msg #124843

Lee Ann Gilmore emailed me late last night to do a closing for today. I'm glad I followed my gut feelings not to trust her and asked in a tactful way that since I've never heard of her company or developed a working relationship with her company that my fee be sent before I would touch her last minute request (at 1:00 AM EST) for me to do her closing. She emailed back and with a very innocent but indignant tone she let me know that I had to do the work first then trust her to pay me for the closing later. Why are these "no name fly by the seat of their pants" SS's so appauled when they come across a Notary who doesn't want to take the chance of being stiffed by yet another unscrupulous SS. This gal came at me from out of the blue, and expected me to trust her. But why shouldn't they (SS) trust us first instead of the other way around when they're coming from out of the nowhere--it's our commission that would be on the line and at risk if we ripped them off and threw our livelihoods down the toilet. I'm sick and tired of doing their work and getting left holding bag and I don't want to take it anymore. What can we do but rely on each other. I appreciate my colleagues who participate in this forum, where would we be without so much helpful insight on who's who and what's what. Thank you guys! PS. I wonder how that court case against her went?

Reply by KEL_NJ on 6/8/06 7:41pm
Msg #124851

Re: Address for Surf City Mobile Notary - Update on court?

Lee Ann Gilmore of Surf City Mobile Notary LLC, (as I searched the postings on her background and run-ins with the law) is one of the the infamous "slow pay" and "no pay SS." Lee Ann emailed me late last night to do a closing for today. I'm glad I followed my gut feelings not to trust her and asked in a tactful way, that since I've never heard of her company nor developed a working relationship with her company, that my fee be sent before I would touch her last minute request (at 1:00 AM EST) for me to do her closing. When she emailed back with a very innocent but indignant tone, she let me know that I had to do the work first then trust her to pay me for the closing later. I know this is the real world, but... Why are these "no name fly by the seat of their pants" SS's so appauled when they come across a Notary who doesn't want to take the chance of being stiffed by yet another likely unscrupulous SS. This gal came at me from out of the blue, and expected me to trust her. But why shouldn't they (SS) trust us first instead of the other way around when they're coming from out of nowhere--it's our commission that would be on the line and at risk if we ripped them off and threw our livelihoods down the toilet. I'm sick and tired of doing their work and getting left holding bag and I don't want to take it anymore! :-) What can we do but rely on each other. I appreciate my colleagues who participate in this forum, where would we be without so much helpful insight on who's who and what's what. I just had to vent. Thank you guys! PS. Would you share with us how that court case went against her?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.