Notary Rotary
Anyone have copy of CA acknowledgement
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Mr. B on 8/12/05 5:39pm
Msg #58692

A county recorder rejected my acknowledgment becuase they said it was too old. They said it had to have the words California Acknowlegment at the top. Anyone have a good CA Ack that I can borrow? I promise I will give it back when I am done!

Send to: martyr888@aol (for spam purposes please add .com to the email )

Thanks in Advance,

Mr. B

Reply by -- on 8/12/05 6:27pm
Msg #58704

http://www.notarylinks.com/forms/USA_ACKCA1b.pdf

Reply by JaneB_CA on 8/12/05 10:24pm
Msg #58759

Thank you, I don't need one but it's nice to where I can find one if the need ever arises.

Reply by Brian/CA on 8/12/05 7:29pm
Msg #58713

Where did that clerk get that information. According to the notary handbook 2005 the code 1189 gives an example of an ACK, it does not say anything about California Acknowledgment having to be at the top. That is an NNA wording. If it were me, I would be calling the County Recorder's office. They are asking you to send an ACK not attached to a document, in it's self is illegal, when you did it correctly to begin with. Did they supply the orginal Ack.

If you look at every grant deed, or the deed of trusts that come in a loan package, none of them have this on the top.

Reply by Glenn / CA on 8/12/05 7:33pm
Msg #58715

What County?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.