Notary Rotary
BEWARE NOTARIES!
Notary Discussion History

BEWARE NOTARIES!
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Cherilyn_CO on 8/31/05 6:41pm
Msg #63031

BEWARE NOTARIES!

Lisa Schriber is posing as the title company in order to get notaries to take her assignments. I received a call on Friday for a signing in my town. The call came from an Arizona area code. She said she was from a local title company. I took the job, but when the confirmation came, it was from Signature One.

I was able to verify that the person from the title company never called me directly.

Watch Out! She'll do just about anything.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 7:12pm
Msg #63047

Thanks for the Heads Up! They are getting a bit slippery, aren't they LOL

God Bless
Teddog_CO

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/31/05 7:15pm
Msg #63048

I hope you called the title company and let them know what she's doing, as well as let them know about her reputation for not paying her notaries.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 7:27pm
Msg #63054

WOW I must be really tired! Why didn't think of that? You're on the ball CaliNotary! The next time I get a "Fishy" phone call I'll remember that.
I do get some Far Out phone calls. Just using their initials or some outlandish request. I often wonder if it's one of our fellow Notaries(the questions sure sound like a "fishing expediction" or some Deadbeat trying to come back to life ?
I wonder how many other people get calls like this ? Or am I just Special LOL< Just a little joke !

Teddog_CO

Reply by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 7:31pm
Msg #63056

CaliNotary

WOW I must be really tired! Why didn't think of that? You're on the ball CaliNotary! The next time I get a "Fishy" phone call I'll remember that.
I do get some Far Out phone calls. Just using their initials or some outlandish request. I often wonder if it's one of our fellow Notaries(the questions sure sound like a "fishing expediction" or some Deadbeat trying to come back to life ?
I wonder how many other people get calls like this ? Or am I just Special LOL< Just a little joke !

Teddog_CO

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/31/05 7:44pm
Msg #63060

Please contact Seargent Matt at the Arizona Department of Public Safety, Criminal Investigations unit. He is looking into seeing who in the department is handling Lisa & Denis Schrieber.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.