Notary Rotary
BEWARE www.inkjetsuperstore.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by m_fl on 8/30/05 2:04pm
Msg #62642

i ordered 3 toners from them for my HP3015 and they sent me the wrong item. After 2 days of trying to get ahold of them i was told that they would charce my CC again and send me the right item and would refund my money when i sent the wrong one back. UMMMMM no i dont think so buddy ... I told him to forget we even talked and I would ship back his items and put in a dispute with the CC company to get my money back. Augh what a nightmare.... After reading (of course after this fiasco) on epinions their store ratings I will NEVER EVER order from these people again. When things sound to good ot be true it probably is. Oh and get this ... he even told me the reason the customer service was so poor was because they did not charge enough for their product ... nice eh? So please use caution if ordering from this company ....

Reply by DogmongerCA on 8/30/05 2:36pm
Msg #62644

This is the one Sylvia has reccomended for years

I have always been very happy with their product and service. http://www.tonerkits.com/

Reply by Lee_AR on 8/30/05 5:10pm
Msg #62679

I think Sylvia says tonerkits.com (nm)

Reply by DogmongerCA on 8/30/05 10:58pm
Msg #62769

Lee isn't that just what I reccomended??????

http://www.tonerkits.com/?????????

Reply by TLR_KY on 8/30/05 11:08pm
Msg #62774

Re: Lee isn't that just what I reccomended??????

I have been using inkjetsuperstore.com to get my HP 3015 toner cart. Does anyone know what the yeild is for these. I have been only getting around 1000 pages. That seems low. I may go to the tonerkits.

Reply by hcampersFL on 8/31/05 10:06am
Msg #62832

hp3015

Your supposed to get 2000 copies. They are most likely selling the startup cartridges. I know that the one that came with my 3015 didn't last as long as a new one.
The problem with tonerkits.com is that you can only buy the refills there. You will need a new cartridge after about 3 refills. I would buy the cartridges at inkjetsuperstore.com and then the refills from tonerkits.com. You are still saving major $$$$.
Beverly

Reply by CaSigner on 8/31/05 12:55pm
Msg #62901

Brother toner...

I need toner cartridges for a Brother MFC8220 (TN-570). Anyone buy them from Inkjetsuperstore.com? $32.95/1

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.