Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Borrower's copies integrated with loan docs...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by BarbaraL_CA on 8/2/05 9:51pm
Msg #56526

I've never seen an e-doc like this one I just did. It was World Savings using Elynx. I did a double take when I saw the DOT, Note, Affidavits, Insurance, etc. printing out again! Turns out there was a "separator page" that stated "Borrowers copies of loan docs". I called the SS that contracted my services and they said they've never seen this either. So, per their instruction, I took the "Borrowers Copies" out for the borrowers and just returned the other completed ones to the Title Co. I did receive the Title docs separately and printed a set for the borrower.
Has anybody else seen this? What the Title Co. got back included alot of instructions for the Lender and the Closer which the borrower didn't get copies of.

Reply by Sara-NV on 8/2/05 10:37pm
Msg #56529

Barbara, yes sometimes we'll receive the borrowers' copies in the email or download at the same time. I agree with you, the first time it happened to me it kind of freaked me out. You just have to look for that separator page. Sometimes there's a page marked "header," (kind of the same thing).

Reply by AZNS on 8/2/05 11:21pm
Msg #56532

YES WORLD USUALLY WANTS TWO ORIGINAL DEEDS SIGNED AND RETURNED WITH LOAN DOCS...THEY SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED THAT TO YOU

Reply by Susan/CA on 8/3/05 12:02am
Msg #56533

Barbara,
I did a World Edocs today that was the exact same thing. I reacted the as you did, a double take but I thought there was something wrong with my printer so I printed them a second time just to be sure....
Ended up shredding the 2nd batch and giving the borrower the copy that was intended for him.

Reply by Nd_WA on 8/3/05 6:01am
Msg #56551

I've done quite a few WMC. Until recently, thanks to who ever made the request or someone was smart enough to include (borrower copy) separator page b/c I always thought their loan package was far worst than Ameriquest.

Reply by sue on 8/3/05 6:14am
Msg #56553

GB Home Equity has the same thing, EXCEPT it prints 2 page 1s, 2 page 2s, etc. You must sit & separate the packages (thankfully they're small). First few times I printed 2 entire sets totalling 4 - 2 to use, 2 to shred

Reply by patricia on 8/3/05 8:30am
Msg #56563

I get world savings docs like this and it saves paper as the borrower copies do not include all the pages of instructions to the title company.

Reply by Lee/AR on 8/3/05 8:41am
Msg #56567

Nice... but 'ouch' the first time. Think they could let you know...just print once; look for separator page.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.