Notary Rotary
Cancelled Signing
Notary Discussion History

Cancelled Signing
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/27/05 1:41am
Msg #62141

Cancelled Signing

I was called a couple of days ago to do a signing for a company I had previously done a signing for....The first and only signing I did for them ended up a disaster! They emailed the documents to me 45 minutes before the signing (which was 40 minutes away) which made me late for the appointment. I was told up front it was a purchase and when I got the paperwork it was a purchase, first and second....! When I mentioned this to the SS they told me they would double the rate. When I got through with the signing and got back home, I discovered more paperwork had been EDOC'd to me for that signing and had gone into my spam folder! I sent them an email telling them the signing had been completed with what paperwork I had been given, and they asked me if I would at least fax some documents to the borrower! I said I would and I did...
They called me the next evening wanting me to make a return trip, I was in the middle of a signing and told them I couldn't possibly do it until the next afternoon because I had a morning appointment the next day. I never received any further calls or emails from them. I was paid the original fee (half of what I should have been paid) and I just marked it up to my ignorance because I am fairly new in this business.
I received a call from them two days ago wanting me to do another signing and I accepted, not realizing this was the same company. They then called me back the same afternoon and told me they were having problems at the title company and the signing would have to be rescheduled for one of the next two days. I went along with it but they never called me back! I called them and was told the loan had been cancelled! I called the borrower and asked if she had heard anything from the company and she said yes, a man named **** is coming over this evening to do the signing!! I thanked her and told her that I just wanted to check and see if her needs had been taken care of and she thanked me.
My question is, why wouldn't a SS just come right out and tell you they've black listed you instead of lying about it??

Reply by Glenn_CA on 8/27/05 2:51am
Msg #62164

??

Reply by Anonymous on 8/27/05 3:04pm
Msg #62223

Re: ??

No..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.