Notary Rotary
Delinquent Payment Listing Page
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by GreatDeLaSouL on 8/6/05 2:17pm
Msg #57374

Please use this thread to discuss notarial procedures utilized to collect delinquent payments, share experiences with regard to your successful invoicing and collection procedure and ask questions.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 8/6/05 2:20pm
Msg #57375

Sure. You started the thread, you start talking! n/m

Reply by GreatDeLaSouL on 8/6/05 2:32pm
Msg #57378

Re: Sure. You started the thread, you start talking! n/m

The most Serious offender I have closed Loans for is a fellow who uses the Name Thomas Sirriani. I successfully closed 5, error free refi loans for his companies in January of Last year. The telephone numbers he used have been all disconnected. If anyone can give me any insight as to how I can collect from him, please advise.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/6/05 2:35pm
Msg #57380

I think the address and telephone numbers were listed a couple of days ago. Do a search.

Reply by GreatDeLaSoul on 8/6/05 2:38pm
Msg #57382

In reviewing my records, There was a company using the name Residental Signatures, operating out of Visalia California, the contact person's name was "sally" more then likely not her real name, for which I was not paid either. This closing was performed in january of 2004.

Reply by Marie on 8/6/05 5:07pm
Msg #57408

Have not recieved a payment from speedy closings. Every time I call accounting, I get an ansering machine. I have sent several emails to the billing department still no response.

Reply by HisHughness on 8/7/05 2:52pm
Msg #57489

I have a cousin in Joisey who has a baseball bat, an Italian name, and an affinity for kneecaps. I don't have any collection problems.

Reply by Joan-OH on 8/7/05 6:16pm
Msg #57493

HUGH!!!! I missed you!!!!!!! n/m

Reply by LawrenceOK on 8/8/05 7:37am
Msg #57523

I have a brother in CA. that will start doing all of my collections for those deadbeat west cost SS's, just as soon as he gets out of Folsom State Prison.

Reply by AimHighShootLow on 8/6/05 2:25pm
Msg #57376

I am hoping that payments seriously delinguent and past due have been honestly overlooked by the few Signing Services that have not paid . I have found that most payments that I have recieved not in a timely manner, had been an honest oversight by the SS. However, their seem to be a few SS''s, where I have found it necessary to make repeated inquiries and submit invoices weekly in order to recieve payment. I hope this helps.

Reply by Anon on 8/6/05 3:26pm
Msg #57392

See mess. #47943. This works.

Reply by Lynda/CA on 8/6/05 11:43pm
Msg #57440

I did two signings for Quick docs in Orange County, CA back in May and have not been paid. They had the nerve to call me last month to book another signing and when I said i could not work for them until paid for two previous, they hung up on me! I have sent email, and certified letter. No results.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 8/7/05 11:06am
Msg #57471

I have been lucky...knock on wood...the two recently I have the most problem with is Elite Signing in IL (no surprise there) and The Royce Group. both owed over $200 for signings done in March. I left messages for them notifying them I am going to send them to a collection company I use. If they collect from them I get 70%, by the time I send them to collections I figure I am fighting a losing battle, and if they can collect 70% is better than nothing. After that notice both the companies called back and I was paid from both last week, i was very surprised!!

Reply by kynotary on 8/7/05 12:36pm
Msg #57483

Brijoe_WA, would you mind either placing the name of the collection company on the board, or emailing it to me directly at [e-mail address]. Thanks!!!

Reply by Sharon Harris on 1/12/06 11:19am
Msg #87854

See my Msg # 87374 dated 1/10/06 regarding Elite Signing Service in IL. Here's a copy of it:

If any of you have been stiffed by Elite Signing Services, the former owner is Rich Barry. His phone number is 815-479-9505 and his address is 4815 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL 60014. He owes me $100 from last spring; I don't really ever expect to see the money, but at least I have a phone number and address for him so I can keep trying.

In case anyone's interested, there is a potential class action lawsuit against this individual. If you're one of the many notaries or attorneys who did work for this company and weren't paid, contact David Clements at 650 544 8468.

Good luck!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.