Notary Rotary
Dell 1600 daul tray
Notary Discussion History

Dell 1600 daul tray
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary1 on 8/4/05 9:52am
Msg #56883

Dell 1600 daul tray

If anyone one has one or could help me, I can't get the trays to work right I've went into print properties and set up for auto tray, but when I get a set of doc's that has legal and letter size , It always print legal , I have to manually change paper size then , well it olny will print one or the other not boh at the same time. the EDs Viewer has both letter and legal sizes in there package. Help, help, help!!!!!!!!!

Reply by Ilona Campbell-Mihai on 8/4/05 4:26pm
Msg #56992

I am just ordering one of these.How does yours work?The copany my husband works for says they are great-Don't get hp--can't get the thing fixed anywhere

Reply by Notary1 on 8/4/05 6:12pm
Msg #57010

It works great print's out quick and clear, It's a mutifuctional and I know it will do what I want it to do when I get the correct way of setting the trays to work correctly, guess I'll call tech support, I've read the instruction book, just can't get it.

Reply by Nd_WA on 8/4/05 6:29pm
Msg #57015

The utility used to tell the printer which tray has what is in the cd that came with the printer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.