Gulf States Disaster o/t
Notary Discussion History

Gulf States Disaster o/t
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 8/31/05 4:43pm
Msg #62998

Gulf States Disaster o/t

Have I overlooked posts on this?

My heart is breaking for those people. It's hard to believe as I look at the TV and see people on causeways in this heat that this has happened in New Orleans. I don't think the country has seen anything quite like this disaster.

Does anyone have any news of any notaries in these states?

And, of course Chas. and Charm, we are glad you are ok. Alabama did not get it nearly so bad.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/31/05 5:05pm
Msg #63010

My hart is breaking too. Having gone through two Cat 3's in three weeks last year I know what these people are going through. Katrina's destruction is making Frances & Jeanne look like a cake walk. So sad.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/31/05 5:10pm
Msg #63012

Gut wrenching Brenda, thousands are dead and water still rising, N.O. is drowning. I'm heartsick over this...Mobile, AL got it bad too as well as the surrounding areas. We were lucky to scrape by with gusts of 50+ and downed trees.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/31/05 9:50pm
Msg #63115

Re: Adams/CA msg #62323

I'm also waiting to hear something from Adams/CA. See msg # 62323. I can only hope that they made it through the storm. AND what about the gal from LA that used to post a lot?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.