Notary Rotary
HELP!
Notary Discussion History

HELP!
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by TCAZ on 8/4/05 12:12pm
Msg #56916

HELP!

I need to know if anyone has ever deal with Diversified Investments Group in Phoenix, AZ? They want me to go have an initial application signed, with disclosure docs. (no notarizing involved) and then return to them. I am unable to receive any confirmation from them regarding payment.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 8/4/05 2:34pm
Msg #56946

I've dealt with them. I never had any problems. A TC usually does their booking so they don't deal with SA's all the time. I've worked with them without confirmation (it was my own choice) and never had a problem with payment. If you do it... just make sure you fax an Invoice immediately with your W-9 (the very next morning) to the person who booked you and then call and make sure they received it.

This is just me... I make the decision on who to work with based on my individual conversation with them and a feeling I get regarding their professionalism. Even though I thought that 'a confirmation' should be routine... I came to my own conclusions on why they weren't used to doing it.

You'll have to make your own call on this one.

Reply by Martha_AZ on 8/4/05 3:02pm
Msg #56959

I had a small mortgage company in PX call me for the same thing last month. They use notaries as couriers to take the borrower the loan app, ensure it gets filled out and return to the lender. He wanted one person to cover the valley. I said no thanks.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 8/4/05 6:33pm
Msg #57016

I have never done (partial stuff) for this company... just full packages. But the company was good on their word.. to me.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 2/28/06 2:48pm
Msg #100694

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd update the good review that I gave on this company. I started doing pre-lim packages for them and haven't gotten paid a thing!

I will never work for them again and I'm sorry to anyone that may have been jilted because of my good review!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.