Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
HOW MUCH DO I CHARGE FOR EVERYTHING?? WHAT IS FAIR??
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by T.CROSS on 8/1/05 4:39am
Msg #56130

Reply by Anonymous on 8/1/05 6:59am
Msg #56134

$200 for each signing, PLUS $50 if you get the docs by email, PLUS $2 for every mile you travel, PLUS $25 if you have to fax back anything, PLUS $15 if you have to split the package before sending it back, PLUS $10 if you have to drive to a dropbox.

You do the math.

Reply by t.cross on 8/1/05 7:58am
Msg #56140

hello
do you charge that to title and mortgage companies only, or to all the companies you work for including maybe the signing companies that hire you to actually do the work but they also get paid. thanks for the info

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 8/1/05 9:04am
Msg #56147

He/she is pulling your leg

Generally all the questions you could think to ask have already been asked and answered on this board. First may I suggest, go to the search button and search for message 33325. A wealth of good information complied from numerous notaries all over the country. Then if you decide you want to persue this career (and it is a career not a job or a hobby) and want to become a Profession Signing Agent, go to the first message and start reading!!!! By the time you've finished with the most recent one all questions should be answered. This is not a multilevel marketing scheme where the goal is to duplicate yourself many times over, but a profession and and your are an independent business. If you become a professional you can make a rather decent living, however, hobbyist are a dime a dozen and the NNA is churning them out on a weekly basis.

Reply by Anon on 8/1/05 9:14am
Msg #56148

You charge those fees and you can forget about receiving any work

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.