Notary Rotary
Has Anyone Ever...
Notary Discussion History

Has Anyone Ever...
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by CMS_NY on 8/31/05 6:41pm
Msg #63032

Has Anyone Ever...

Has anyone ever been contacted/found from joining this site?

If responding please include if you are a "Basic" or "Premier" Member.

Thanks to all in advance!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/31/05 7:21pm
Msg #63050

Yes, I often get calls come from people who find me via this website. I am a premier member

Reply by Debbie Compton on 8/31/05 8:48pm
Msg #63085

I am a basic member and get a number of calls mostly at the end of the month. When I cannot do a closing or the distance is too far, I always refer that company to this site.

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 8/31/05 9:14pm
Msg #63101

I get calls all the time from this site and from nationalnotary.org. Sometimes they are low paying and I turn them down. If business is slow I will take a $50 signing if its within a mile or two of where I live. I am seriously reconsidering that with the price of gas rising so rapidly. I recently signed up for a site called integritynotary.com and got a call from them very quickly. I was pleasantly surprised that they did not argue over my pricing and on top of that they paid within 2 weeks.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/31/05 10:34pm
Msg #63137

Who are you kidding.............

OnTheGoInFla? I searched the site that you posted and found just 4 listings for a Ft. Lauderdale zip. Of the four listings, only two were in the Ft. Lauderdale area. The other two were in Miami/Coconut Grove.

Are you trying to promote your listing service on Harry's site? You have a fraction of listings, yet charge 2-3xs more than Harry does. Who do you think you are fooling?

Please reveal your identity so we may all be enlightened.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/31/05 10:37pm
Msg #63138

Becca, you go girl...

and call them on it. I'm just a bit fed up with the bs I've encountered recently in your great state.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/31/05 10:46pm
Msg #63143

Read on, girl......n/m

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/31/05 10:45pm
Msg #63141

Hmmmm.............

Coincidence? The test profile on the Integrity Notary site is the same as Barry Silver's info on this site.

Barry - DO YOUR OWN ADVERTISING. Don't hitch a ride an Harry's star. Now, I question your business practices not to mention your INTEGRITY. JMHO

testing
Contact testing testing
Business Address 2866 Carambola Circle S
City/State/Zip COCONUT CREEK / FL / 33066
Telephone (tes) tes-test

Email
Map

2866 Carambola Cir S
Coconut Creek, FL 33066-2578

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/31/05 11:00pm
Msg #63149

I've just about had it with this nonsense lately...

and this CA's blood is a' boiling..... call them on it!!

Reply by PAW_Fl on 9/1/05 8:06pm
Msg #63381

Re: Hmmmm.............

Coincidence? Nah. Just check the Division of Corporations for "Integrity Notary". This is what you'll find ....

Florida Limited Liability

INTEGRITY NOTARY & LOAN SIGNING SERVICES, LLC

PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
2866 CARAMBOLA CIRCLE S.
COCONUT CREEK FL 33066

MAILING ADDRESS
2866 CARAMBOLA CIRCLE S.
COCONUT CREEK FL 33066

Document Number
L05000051394
FEI Number NONE
Date Filed 05/18/2005
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Effective Date NONE
Total Contribution 0.00

Registered Agent
Name & Address
SILVER, BARRY PAUL
2866 CARAMBOLA CIRCLE S.
COCONUT CREEK FL 33066

Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address Title
SILVER, BARRY PAUL
2866 CARAMBOLA CIRCLE S.
COCONUT CREEK FL 33066

Reply by Barry Silver on 9/2/05 12:35am
Msg #63424

Hmmmm.Much of this Info is on my profile, what's your point?

What is your point, Paul? Most, if not all of this information is also on my link on this site as well as many others.

Did someone ask you for this information?

Coincidence about what?

Reply by PAW_Fl on 9/2/05 8:54pm
Msg #63577

Re: Hmmmm.Much of this Info is on my profile, what's your po

I just made an observation about the post just prior to mine:

>>> Coincidence? The test profile on the Integrity Notary site is the same as Barry Silver's info on this site. <<<

By listing the public information for those who didn't want to research for themselves. I made no other comment, good, bad or otherwise. Just an observation.

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 9/1/05 12:17pm
Msg #63318

Re: Who are you kidding.............

I am not trying to fool anyone. It is definately a new site, I actually found it thru a posting here about 2 months ago. I just signed up about a month ago and have already done several signings for them and been paid. I just figured I would share. If you aren't intersted it's no skin of my back. Have a great day.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/1/05 12:24pm
Msg #63321

Re: Who are you kidding.............

OnthegoinFla...

Two things....
How are you contacted for assignments from that site? Are signing services finding you there?
I've been googling all kinds of keywords and haven't found it yet. This is how I make decisions on advertising. NotRot comes up every time
and
you might have more than 50 signings in 3 years if you edited your profile here. Also the Abbreviation for Florida is FL.

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 9/1/05 12:59pm
Msg #63333

RE: Two things

Now, your 1st thing, I so far have been contacted by Barry who I guess is the owner of the site to schedule the signings I have done. In speaking with the title companies that send the documents they all rave about him. He must be doing something right. The thing about his site is that they call members for signings first and limit the membership to I think it's 10 in any given area. I don't know if the site is set up yet to come up on the search engines but the fee right now is a one time fee not an annual fee and I have already made that back so I am happy.

Now the 2nd thing, thanks for pointing out the updating the profile, I haven't done that in a while, I have done about 150 signings now and until this year was only doing 2 or 3 a monthby choice. I just started doing this regularly since my son moved out in March and it's still a part time thing for me.

Also, I know the abreviation for Florida is FL. I just chose to use Fla in the name cause I felt like it.

Be well everyone.

Reply by Becca_FL on 8/31/05 10:58pm
Msg #63146

Okay, Martina

what's the real story here? Are you helping Barry Silver fish for start up money?

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 9/1/05 12:33pm
Msg #63326

The real story about fishing,

I don't go fishing, as a matter of fact, I get sea sick on a boat.
As far as Barry, I have never met him but have spoken to him on the phone. He seems like a nice enough guy.. My only dealings with him is to get jobs from him and as far as that goes they were well paying jobs..
As far as advertising, well I am sharing my experience and they say word of mouth is the best advertising so I guess I am. That being said, The only thing I am getting out of it seems to be greif from you. I replied to some posts with info I had and experiences I had. They were meant for people that appreciate the input not for people that think everybody is out to get something for themselves. I want everyone to experience the better side of this business. I am sorry you feel I was trying to pull one over on you. Have a beautiful day.

Reply by Charles_CA on 8/31/05 9:44pm
Msg #63114

Nah! Never! hehehehehe....(evil laugh)

I'm sorry, I'm bad! Actually this site and a couple of others are cheap at twice the price.

Reply by christiSocal on 8/31/05 9:53pm
Msg #63116

Re: Nah! Never! hehehehehe....(evil laugh)

I've gotten several from this site. I probably have had more than that, but forget to ask where they got my name.

Reply by christiSocal on 8/31/05 10:09pm
Msg #63128

forgot...premier

Reply by DellaCa on 8/31/05 10:02pm
Msg #63126

Re: Often and Premier n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.