Notary Rotary
Have you flown jetBlue Airlines?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by CindyinCA on 8/28/05 1:09pm
Msg #62316

I am planning my spring break vacation and have been pricing airfare. Lowest airfare is jetBlue Airlines. Any feedback on this airline would be greatly appreciated. I know basic info like no meals are served, supposedly more leg room, newer planes, tv for each passenger, etc. All sounds great, but I don't know their reputation. Would love to hear from anyone who has flown with them.

Thanks

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 8/28/05 2:20pm
Msg #62322

The best. The only thing you have to do is eat before you get on since they only have snacks and drinks.

Reply by PNW_Notary on 8/28/05 2:23pm
Msg #62325

Jet Blue is fine

I have flown Jet Blue from California to New York City and back. They are reliable. The flights were fine.

Just bring your own sandwich/whatever so you have a meal. You can buy meals at the food kiosks at the airport.

Jet Blue is very like Southwest Airlines. They offer cheap flights because they have streamlined the heck out of the frills and overhead. I was glad they didn't cut the TV!

Reply by CinSignsNY on 8/29/05 12:53am
Msg #62370

Love 'em!!!

I love Jet Blue!!! My son is even nick-named Jett Blue (his real name being Jett). Combination of this company and his color at birth. I have flown from Rochester to Orlando a number of times, and they were always early arrivals. The service is really good, from the operator on the phone, to the pilot thanking you on the way out. I think this is a great company!!! And thank goodness for the tv, my daughter was happily flipping channels in her leather seat. Eat beforehand, or to save even more money, pack a snack/meal and don't pay those hefty kiosk prices!!! So go for it, and enjoy your flight!!!

Reply by Mitch_MD on 8/29/05 8:31am
Msg #62380

I've flown them several times. Like all the others here, I have nothing but positive experiences to report. I try to use them as my default carrier now.

Reply by CindyinCA on 8/29/05 10:41am
Msg #62391

Thanks for all the responses. It sounds great. I'm going for it.
Puerto Rico here we come!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.