Notary Rotary
IF ELITE SIGNING (Richard Barry) In IL Owes You money
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by MJ on 8/1/05 8:43pm
Msg #56277

To all agents if you are owed from Elite Signing Services (Richard Barry), IL not in KS. For work done for First American, please send and email to : [e-mail address]. ASAP WE will need your full name, date of signing and what the ESS order number was. Also what your fee was. Once we receive your email you will receive and email back with a fax number to fax your original ESS order confirmation to. We will need this by Thursday August 4th this week.
If anyone could pass this message along to the other notary boards also, so hopefully everyone possible will get this message.

Thank You

Reply by TCMN on 8/1/05 10:08pm
Msg #56299

Who ARE you? I don't think we need personal info sent to

someone noone knows and a deadline???? There is no deadline to be paid besides thedeadline to sue. I don't think that it is in anyone's best interest to send info to a email just put on a message board that noone knows who posted it.

I think if you had read some of the posts already posted on NotRot that you would see that I have given notaries a way to get in contact with the individuals needed to be paid.

Thanks but no thanks since I don't just send my personal business information to some blind email.

jmho

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.