Notary Rotary
I'll buy a dell all in 1. Any advice?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/29/05 12:23pm
Msg #62436

I am new and I don't know if I will be needed all of them . Dell 1600n is $279 now. Do you know does it have all I need as a loan signing agent. I have E-Fax for free but I can not send over faxes. Any advice ? TIA

Reply by DogmongerCA on 8/29/05 12:26pm
Msg #62437

Make whatever you buy is PC compliant

And a laser, best of luck:-)

Reply by Iris_WA on 8/29/05 1:46pm
Msg #62457

I'm sure he meant "PCL" (5&6) Compliant - n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/29/05 1:29pm
Msg #62451

can't speak for Dell but I love my all in one Brother

Reply by BetsyMI on 8/29/05 2:15pm
Msg #62468

Charm, is your "all in one brother" single?

Reply by Iris_WA on 8/29/05 3:01pm
Msg #62477

LOL - n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/29/05 3:06pm
Msg #62479

lol...yes, but he's such a cad, I wouldn't turn him onto a plastic doll!

Reply by Iris_WA on 8/29/05 3:08pm
Msg #62480

images of Dapper Dan (and Barbie?)... lol - n/m

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/29/05 11:43pm
Msg #62554

Re: I'll buy a dell all in 1. Any advice? Please read

Unfortunately for me, I am one of those people who when he jumps into a business, I jump in all the way. I am very particular about thetypes of machines I choose, and I do not always low ball what I purchase, even if it means that I might go into debt a little. Witht he correct marketing plan, I know I will get back everything I spend on these business tools, and because they are business tools, I know I will be able to deduct/depreciate on my taxes.

All in ones are ok, but if they are injet style, they will not be of any use to you for E-Mail documents. I have found that even the copy quality is lacking. If you plan for longevity, definately purchase a fast printing laserjet that is capable of printing letter and legal. It will be well worth it in the long run.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/30/05 11:11am
Msg #62605

Re: I'll buy a dell all in 1. Any advice? Please read

"All in ones are ok, but if they are injet style, they will not be of any use to you for E-Mail documents. I have found that even the copy quality is lacking. "

This statement is incorrect...my all in one is a laser printer.

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/30/05 5:53pm
Msg #62691

I'll buy a dell all in 1. My Statement is Correct-Thank You

First, my statement is not incorrect as I said what I meant to say; and second, you referred to your laser where I referred to an inkjet.

Please read what I write, and be sure you understand before you are quick to jump on a public forum to tell me I'm wrong.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/31/05 12:40am
Msg #62786

Re: I'll buy a dell all in 1. My Statement is Correct-Thank You

***All in ones are ok, but if they are injet style, they will not be of any use to you for E-Mail documents. I have found that even the copy quality is lacking***

Barry, I referred to your statement as 'all in ones' being inkjet style... this is, quote, what you wrote. Again, I say you are incorrect. I have an 'all in one' that you referred to and it is a laser...you stated they are inkjet style and will NOT be of any use to you for E-Mail documents....again, incorrect. My all in one is fine for E-Mail docs. I know how to read.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/31/05 12:45am
Msg #62788

Re: I'll buy a dell all in 1. My Statement is Correct-Thank You

ok...I just read 'if they are inkjet'...my apologies...it's been a long day

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/31/05 7:08am
Msg #62815

Re: I'll buy a dell all in 1. No Harm Done

No harm done. I taught English and British Literature for 27 years, so I do tend to choose what I say carefully. We've all had excessively long days recently.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.