Notary Rotary
Just Completed my first paid signing/MI
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/7/05 6:25pm
Msg #57496

I am so happy, I just completed my first signing. I am located in Wayne County. I received it after becoming a premier member on this website about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Before that I was listed on NNA signing site and did not receive a call for 2 months. This site is great.

What do you think of 123notary premier membership for 179 dollars is it worth it or should I do ok with the regular membership for 39 dollars.

Is gomobilenotary. com just as good at this site or should I pass it up. I want my money to really work for me.

Thanks,

Mark

Reply by BLE on 8/7/05 6:39pm
Msg #57497

Congrats on your first signing! I only have a Premier membership with Notary Rotary and GoMobile myself. I began with just these two paid memberships. I also signed up with every SS or TC that allowed me to. There's no need to pay. You will stay busy once your name/rep and such are out there.

Reply by anonymous on 8/8/05 12:13am
Msg #57516

I have not joined any sites as of yet and want to know the best ones. What is SS or TC? How else has anyone else marketed themselves? I have my membership to NNA but have not gotten any calls yet (only been a week tho). Thanks

Reply by helpfulgay on 8/8/05 7:04am
Msg #57518

I just started to sign up and I cant seem to find were to go to sign up unless i do pay help me please

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 8/8/05 8:07am
Msg #57530

Advice for all Newbies

First of all put your handle and the 2 letter state abreviation after it. That helps if you have state specific questions. Secondly, start with post 33325 and read every one in that thread. Then go to the first posting and start reading until you've read through ALL of them. Then and only then, if you have questions, post them, but 99.99% of ALL your questions will be answered.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/8/05 8:10am
Msg #57531

Re: Advice for all Newbies

Thanks for the advice Dorthy. Where are you located in Michigan. Is the Wayne County and Oakland County areas pretty busy in Michigan or is it oversaturated? I am actually located in Dearborn, MI.

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 8/8/05 8:26am
Msg #57534

Anonymous posters, if you don't mind please use your real name. If your in michigan and have michigan related questions or basic signing questions, i'd be more than happy to help.

Allison Maxwell
Michigan Notary Signing Agent

Reply by Mark Dargin_MI on 8/8/05 9:11am
Msg #57535

Hi Allision,

I have listed my name any advice or help is greatly appreciated,

Thank You

Mark Dargin

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 8/8/05 1:15pm
Msg #57598

Thanks Mark for having the courage to use your full name. In answer to your question, business USED to be very good in Michigan, however with the NNA coming into Detroit several times in the past 2 years the market has become flooded with notaries looking for all this EASY money. It will take time and some VERY agressive marketing to start and maintain a business in this area. The sad part is that even some of the $50 companies want at least 50 signing experiences before they will send any work your way unless they are really desparate. First of all you have to decide do I want to be a Professional or a hobbyist? Now if you only want enough part time income to take a nice vacation, make a car payment, supplement the family income you will have an even rougher time. This business takes dedication and committment if you want to be successful!!

Reply by Clem/MI on 8/8/05 4:08pm
Msg #57648

Hey Mark, What's your email address?

Some of the stuff that has been told to you, isn't required on here -- you put the MI in your post and your name was there too.

Reply by Mark/MI on 8/8/05 4:17pm
Msg #57650

My email address is: [e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.