Notary Rotary
Le's Express Signing - Garden Grove CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by db_IL on 8/19/05 4:46pm
Msg #60444

Just a positive note about Le's Express Signing. I did a Sunday signing (in a town about 40+ miles one way) for them on 7/17 and received the check today. This is about right on as far as I'm concerned. I find myself second guessing when I accept an assignment from one of the "small fry" SS. But then I remember that my business is "small" too and that doesn't mean I'm not effective, professional and awesome!

So kudos to Le's Express from Central IL! You pay well and on time. Call me anytime.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 8/21/05 1:21pm
Msg #60582

"Awesome" Now dont go getting the big head or I swear you will get a no pay.

Reply by Questioning who you are on 8/21/05 2:58pm
Msg #60602

You say Le's express Signing is in Central Illinois? The address I have for them is 13862 Merello St., Garden Grove, CA 92843. Isn't that where you are? Are you Le advertising your services? If so, you could just be upfront about it, and I'm sure there would still be many takers, without your resorting to the snow/sales job. If you are really only a SA, then apologies. It just sounds strange.

Reply by db_IL on 8/22/05 1:43am
Msg #60691

Reheating a leftover thread . . . .

Huhhhh???? As my login shows I'm DB from IL - click on my link for info. As a SA I was passing on positive feedback about my good experience with Le's Express Signing. My message mentions that Le's is in CA, seems pretty clear and up front to me.

Feels like my message got caught up in a bad game of "telephone" - Apology accepted.

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/22/05 8:22am
Msg #60699

Re: Go back and read original post ...

Questioning says *Le's express Signing is in Central Illinois?* and what the original poster said was *So kudos to Le's Express from Central IL!*

-- I never got the impression at all that the original poster was Le's Express Signing and plugging their own SS. What appears after the kudos part of the poster's sentence is simply thanks from *someone* living in Central Illinois.

We constantly read posts bad mouthing SSs and no one ever accuses such posts as being from a SS, so why when one thanks a SS should you immediately conclude that they are the SS plugging their business?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.