Msg #61784

Luncheon

It's there any luncheon cooming soon?
Please let me know.
Thank you
Gracias

Reply by DellaCa on 8/26/05 12:12am
Msg #61922

NORTHERN California notary LUNCHEON HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, SEPT. 10TH!
Come have lunch with us and enjoy a fun filled and educational time while networking with other notaries, a broker, a signing service and a major lender! There will be presentations given by Steve Hale of Hale Documentation Signing Service, Jennifer Richie on the topic of Brokers, Bliss Roberts speaking on Notary Ethics and a representative of Meriwest Credit Union. Lunch will be provided along with drinks and snacks. There will also be several drawings!

This is a good time to renew friendships and make new ones! A time to ask questions, become a mentor, and volunteer your services for the next luncheon. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Don't forget to bring your business cards to pass out to your new contacts that you will be making at this meeting!

RSVP no later than Thursday, September 8, 2005 to Bliss Roberts at [e-mail address]. Make checks payable to Bliss Roberts. Receipts will be given to you at the luncheon.

DAY: Saturday, September 10, 2005
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
FEE: $15.00 to cover lunch and give always.

ADDRESS: 5615 Chesbro Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125

Reply by DellaCa on 8/26/05 12:15am
Msg #61924

Please send your $15.00 check to Bliss Roberts, 2223 Hicks Ave., San
Jose,
CA 95125

Reply by TinaG_CA on 8/27/05 10:32am
Msg #62203

Della:
I will be RSVP'ing to Bliss but I wanted to see if anyone in the Sacramento area will be going? I was thinking that maybe we could get a carpool thing going. Save on gas!!!!

Thanks,

Tina

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.