Notary Rotary
Multiple Copies of Certain pages...???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by jjill_CA on 8/19/05 1:33pm
Msg #60362

Has anyone ever had a loan pkg. that contains multiple copies of things??? IE---I have 2 signature affidavits (and, yes, it's only ONE borrower), but they are in separate places in the package and are obviously printed from different people--the info is the same, but not the way it's printed. Just curious---thanks.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 8/19/05 1:38pm
Msg #60367

Yes it happens, and they want them all signed. As it has been said before "it is not ours to ask why, but to get the ink dry".

Reply by IowaNotary on 8/19/05 1:40pm
Msg #60369

I've had packages with three copies each of the Note and Mortgage and four copies of the 1003. I've no idea what they do with all those copies. I just have the borrowers sign all of them and send them back.

Reply by jjill_CA on 8/19/05 1:44pm
Msg #60373

Thanks for your replys!

Reply by Iris_WA on 8/19/05 2:34pm
Msg #60393

Echoes

Yeppers! And whatever they send (unless instructions direct otherwise) I get either signatures and/or initials ...

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/19/05 2:43pm
Msg #60404

Re: Don't second guess

Whatever is in the package, get it signed, dated and/or initialed. It could be that some go to the title company and some to the loan company. Don't second guess the package unless there are blank acknowledgments.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.