Notary Rotary
National Document Signing Services ?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Lisa-Ca on 8/5/05 6:11pm
Msg #57237

Have any of you had any experience with this company?

Reply by anon on 8/5/05 6:41pm
Msg #57241

Msg #56826

Reply by Joan_NJ on 8/5/05 9:12pm
Msg #57264

I had a really difficult situation with them. I would not take the i.d. (by NJ laws)a client tried to give me, I knew it was a fake i.d. I was told it was OK because they said it was, it was so illegal, and this is the reason you ALWAYS go by your state rules as a notary, not as a signing agent. Always pay attention to the difference. It may cost you some jobs, but they are not people you want to work for anyway. IMOP. Hope this helps

Reply by Mike/NJ on 8/5/05 9:28pm
Msg #57267

NJ ID regulations are very open and even emails from the NJ office in trenton. One example of proving ID in NJ if the borrower and I both know someone and they say he is john doe and I say he is john doe.. guess what he is John Doe.

In NJ a NJ issued DL that is expired is still considerd good ID.

Reply by carmFL on 8/6/05 4:15pm
Msg #57401

I've done a few signings for them. Were simple, no issues, minimal instructions and paid promptly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.