Notary Rotary
National Signers dot com
Notary Discussion History

National Signers dot com
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by TitleGalCA on 8/11/05 2:12pm
Msg #58349

National Signers dot com

Just received an email for what looks like a new SA locater service. Fee is $49.00 for a year; free to title companies - but doesn't mention signing services(?). In a search for LA County notaries there was all of about 7 NSA's signed up.

With all the other locater services available, and the recent hike in interest rates...I'm thinking it will be pretty tough for this type of service to get off the ground, if it is new.

Anybody heard of this or have info/comments?

Reply by MB_MI on 8/11/05 2:35pm
Msg #58362

I recieved an email from them also. I think it is another SS looking for extra money. Unless they can come up with something better I'm sticking to the agencies I'm with. I don't need to spend another 49.00.

Reply by AnneSoCa on 8/11/05 3:38pm
Msg #58372

$49 seems like a lot, especially for a new service.

I registered on a new-ish site called notary-public-search.com. It was only $8 per county for the listing. There aren't many notaries on the site yet, so it's wide open. They told me the listings will be on a first come - first served basis, so I'm actually at the top for Los Angeles and Venutra Counties! They were also doing a special recently with free banners on the home, state and county pages.

Here's a link if anyone's interested http://www.notary-public-search.com/index.php

Reply by cjNcv on 8/11/05 6:09pm
Msg #58413

Thanks for the info on the new-ish site! So far I'm the only one listed for San Diego County.

Reply by lynn on 8/11/05 9:45pm
Msg #58453

Thanks I registered as well but it doesn' t come up when I do a search. How do you enter the county ??

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.