Need help with phrasing...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenny/CA on 8/15/05 7:40pm
Msg #59229

Greetings,

I received a brief message on my voice mail to schedule a signing for Tuesday but couldn't quite capture the message. The person said she was calling regarding a convenience _____???? That's the part I didn't get. It was either a convenience appointment or convenient/ convenience loan.

It was difficult to hear the message because of background noice on my end, on top of that I erased the message by mistake. I am wondering if there is such a thing as a Convenience loan? This is for Fidelity.

Thank you. :-)

Reply by A notary CA on 8/15/05 11:09pm
Msg #59295

Try to call them back. Search your telephone to find the number.

Reply by Luci/CA on 8/15/05 11:42pm
Msg #59307

She may have been requesting a "courtesy signing" - sometimes they refer to signing appointments as courtesy signings...

Reply by Jenny/CA on 8/15/05 11:51pm
Msg #59309

Thanks..... I did call back but it was after 5pm. I just wanted to double check , I don't want to blow my chances with her. I did a signing for her through a SS about 3 wks. ago and today she called me directly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.