New Notary In San Bernardino Cnty. Ca, Looking for experienc
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Marc Inland Empire Ca on 8/10/05 2:55pm
Msg #58114

New Notary In San Bernardino Cnty. Ca, Looking for experience

Need Mentor or would welcome the opportunity to sit in on loan signings, I will cover, San Bernardino Counties, Riverside , Some Orange County and Los Angeles. I have taken the loan sign certification exam ,have all my documentation and materials including Laser Printer. Would like to see a few signings before I start.

Marc

909-355-2289

[e-mail address]

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/10/05 3:01pm
Msg #58118

Marc,

You're from my old stompin grounds, I used to live in Crestline.

First - you need to read this board, from start to finish. Pay attention to thread 33325, print it, and do everything it says. It's all the training you need. It will take some time but the advice there is priceless. This forum is not the place to advertise, but you will find lots of tips from prior posts on where to advertise, primarily buy a premier membership on Notary Rotary. I've gotten fully half my jobs from this site.

Good luck to you.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/10/05 3:05pm
Msg #58121

Also, you might want to change your name and delete the "Inland Empire" reference. The site is for notaries in the entire USA. Even though San Bernardino County is the LARGEST county in the United States...other posters probably don't know that, and want to know what State you're in. It helps in answering any questions you might have Smiley

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/10/05 3:07pm
Msg #58123

Whoopsie...Ca was in your name...sorry ~N/M

Reply by Rosa_CA on 8/15/05 4:58pm
Msg #59205

Help! How can I get the thread 33325.. I am also a new notary in search of how to get my business going...

Thanks Smiley

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/15/05 5:00pm
Msg #59207

Rosa...

go to the orange tab that says search...type the number of the post in the box that says message #

Reply by Elisa_CA on 8/10/05 3:21pm
Msg #58126

Where are you located in San Bernardino County? I live in Fontana.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/10/05 6:12pm
Msg #58166

Hi Marc,
saw your message. just wanted to encourage you the best way to get experience is just do your first signing. Don't let the big pile of loan docs intimidate you. Your best approach is to carefully review each page for signature lines and initial lines. these can be tiny and down in the right/left corners of the page, just like they covered in the certification course. just visually scan carefully. Always review your docs before you leave. Remember, signings are not timed events! You will find most borrowers an absolute pleasure to deal with. Good luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.