Notary Rotary
Not to Complain...
Notary Discussion History

Not to Complain...
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by CinSignsNY on 8/25/05 2:23pm
Msg #61740

Not to Complain...

Harry, but I just found a problem with the NEW way we can't post messages when we are not logged in. I thought I was logged in as I have been reading message after message to only find out after I've taken the time to make a long thought out response and tried to post it, that it told me to sign in, because I had been obviously automatically logged out at some point. So then when I signed back in, I thought my post would be there so I could send it, and it just disappeared. I am extremely happy with the change, but it just stinks when you think you are signed in, and you've been somehow logged out. It was a good post for Bonnie!!! So Bonnie, in brief, GO FOR IT!!! You only live once (that we can remember anyway---LOL)!!!

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 8/25/05 6:16pm
Msg #61793

Thanks for the vote! I keep thinking about that country song "Live like You Were Dying" (not positive that's the title), anyway, this man in his early 40s finds out he's got terminal cancer, and this guy asks him what he did when he found out and the man replies: "I went skydiving, I went Rocky Mtn climbing, I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named blue manchu, and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter.........I hope someday you get the chance to live like you were dying...... like tommorrow was a gift, you have eternity to think about what you did with it...."
Sorry, if the song isn't playing were I can sing with it, I have trouble remembering all the words, so.....Got some awesome opinions from this post, so I think I'll probably " GO FOR IT!"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.