Notary Rotary
Notary News
Notary Discussion History

Notary News
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/30/05 11:45am
Msg #62610

Notary News

Has anyone ever heard of Notary News Signing Service? I believe they are in California?

Reply by MagicLadyCA on 8/30/05 12:27pm
Msg #62617

I have not heard of them. Let me know what you find out, always looking for new, good SS to sign with!

Reply by Anonymous on 8/30/05 12:35pm
Msg #62620

I didn't accept the signing, and they were pretty rude about it. The guy told me that I would be losing alot of money. I called back and talked to his supervisor because I thought his parting shot was uncalled for. She made excuses for him and said that I had misinterpreted what he said. I told her that a simple "thank you anyway" would have been more appropriate. I have never posted anything on this message board before today, but this company really ticked me off with their attitude. I have rejected more signings than accepted this month because I'm so tired of having to "chase" after my money for weeks and months after completing the signing. I stay with those that I trust and that I know pay on a regular schedule. It's just not worth the extra effort to get your money out of them. Some companies just know how to conduct their business and others do not!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.