OT - Well TitleGal...??? How was it?
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by AngelinaAZ on 8/1/05 11:46am
Msg #56166

OT - Well TitleGal...??? How was it?

60th career title.... NICE!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/1/05 1:17pm
Msg #56181

I know...60! And watching him in person, he's amazing, really and.....such a gentleman. His two little kids ran out on the court after the match - they COULD NOT have been more adorable, about 2 and 4 I think. (the kid in the TV commercial with Taylor Dent is not Agassi's kid, I hear)

Quite a fun experience...ambiance, food, drink (man, some of these tennis lovers have the bucks - mercedes everywhere). Everythings carpeted when you walk in... nice little tables with table cloths, food (a ton of booze) quite the society thing with 'taking in a day of tennis' with their courtside seating..... (Now me, I'm in the nose bleed section on bench seats) still it was waay fun, even by myself. So different in reality than on TV! I think I had as much fun people watching as watching the match.

Thanks for asking, wish you could have made it! I didn't scalp the extra ticket - it would be "unseemly" in front of that Mercedes-Benz display at the front gate...ladedah....Smiley

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 8/1/05 3:26pm
Msg #56214

Sounds like you had a fantastic time... I'm so glad! Everything really is better live!!! It's the energy that can't be bottled and sold over the airwaves you know. It IS quite the society thing... BIG BUCKS. And people watching is a blast! At the Toshiba Classic we had seats next to this lady with a frantic pomeranian in a Dolce bag... she would feed it and herself wine all day.

Anyway... I heard Aggie's comment on the watch and then his comment about the comment. That's me... 1 out of every 10 things I say... I then think to myself... Ange why couldn't you just shut your mouth? DUH! It's refreshing to know that they really are human like the rest of us!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/1/05 4:50pm
Msg #56237

When Aggie made the comment about the ebay watch I turned to the lady next to me and said...well, there goes that sponsor! He was embarrassed, made a huge production over putting the watch on while he was still up there at the presentation area. Funny.

If I had a Pomeranian in my Dolce, the last thing I'd give it is wine!! Thats a classic!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.