Onebox.com - fax docs
Notary Discussion History

Onebox.com - fax docs
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Laura on 8/2/05 12:48am
Msg #56329

Onebox.com - fax docs

Hi all,

I'm new at this. Has anyone used onebox.com? They have a fax/phone/email service on the web. It seems to have a reasonable fee.

How large are loan docs when they are faxed? is it more than say, 10 mb? Do the loan companies ever email the docs? How large are they?

Thanks in advance.

Reply by bp/wv on 8/2/05 6:02am
Msg #56340

I am in my 2nd month of using oneox. I like it very much. Most of my docs are usually edocs and have had no problem receiving the large files. I have never had docs faxed to me. I love the voicemail feature.

Reply by Laura on 8/2/05 1:43pm
Msg #56434

How do they send you the edocs?

How large are loan docs when they are sent - is it more than say, 10 mb? Do the loan companies ever email the docs?

Thanks in advance!

Reply by Shannon/Va on 8/2/05 2:05pm
Msg #56445

I have used onebox for 2 years now and I love it. The size of the attachments you would be able to receive depends upon the service you pay for. Each one has an allowable size you can have as far as the size of attachments and the sie of the inbox storage.

You should never receive docs via fax. If someone faxed to your number and you print them out, the fax banner from them, if they have one, will show up at the top of the page and most deed recorder's offices will not record a fax even if it has original signatures.

You can however, have docs sent to your onebox email address, then open print out the attachment like any other email address.

hope that helped.

Reply by BlueTipNotary on 8/2/05 3:06pm
Msg #56458

Hi Guys
Can I jump in here and ask a question please?
I'm new first of all, and my name is Terri in No CA.
I haven't even done a notarization yet, just got my licensure.
But wondered about the efax vs. reg "gotta buy a laser printer" fax.
I would rather do edocs/efax personally.
Is it necessary to have a service through one of the efax places though?
Could the agent just send you the forms via email say in a pdf format or whatever?

Thanks
Terri

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.