Notary Rotary
PA Notary II
Notary Discussion History

PA Notary II
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/29/05 3:10pm
Msg #62481

PA Notary II

Here's one for the books. Got a call from a TC to do a 1st & 2nd via e-mail at "6 or 7 o'clock" on Fri. Waited on docs till 5 pm and called the bwr to verify directions. Bwr said the close was to be at 4 pm...got directions and waited...waited...waited. At 7:20 pm, called the TC and the
girl I spoke with ( after trying 5x to get a human on the phone) said she was under the impression that this was to close at 11 pm.....I say, not for the price I quoted you !! She says. will call the scheduler and get back to me within a half hour. Waited...waited...waited...at 8:30 pm gave up !! Shut down and left for dinner.

Get a call today from TC that they found someone else to to the deal and they mucked it up. Now want me to go and make it right ??? Proof AGAIN that...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

TC's and SS's need to get the message that HONESTY AND INTEGRITY ARE THE BEST POLICIES.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/29/05 3:24pm
Msg #62483

Who was the SS?

Reply by Glenn_CA on 8/29/05 3:46pm
Msg #62493

1. If I can't close a signing deal in a couple of minutes on the phone, then get the confirmation faxed to me in 15 minutes or less, and the docs in 45 minutes or less, then I move on and start another project. Everything should be firm when you hang up the phone. I think our time is too valuable to go any longer than that. That being said, things happen, internet service goes down, power outages ect, so if it is a good customer that I sign for all the time, I will help them work through the problem.

2. I make a lot of money fixing things that others have messed up, so I don't complain about it, it happens all the time. I consider it a compliment that companies will call me to fix it and I thank them for it. I love a challange.

3. This is the last post I will make in response to someone who won't identify themselves or the state they are in and continue to post as "Anonymous" and hopefully others will follow suit.

Reply by Merry_CA on 8/29/05 4:18pm
Msg #62497

I totally agree Glenn! I feel that anyone new or old that comes to this forum and will not share information or ask for advice using their name and state is not participating on a level that I care to participate on. I will continue to look in now and then but I do not find this forum informative enough any longer to put much energy in it. I hope things change.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/29/05 8:06pm
Msg #62532

I, indeed have been around for awhile and always post as 'PA Notary II'...since now required to login to post, I have only my "real" name or anon to choose from, thus the posting as "anon/PA Notary II. Tried to change the 'author' box but couldn't. Didn't mean to get anyone's shorts in a bundle.

Reply by Glenn_CA on 8/30/05 12:26am
Msg #62559

OK, then, just check the "Add Link To My Profile" box and

Reply by Glenn_CA on 8/30/05 12:27am
Msg #62560

Let us know who you are.

Reply by Glenn_CA on 8/30/05 12:31am
Msg #62561

The first two

were not checked. That still makes it difficult to see who I am. This on I checked and you now have a link to my profile on the board. A lot of persons are posting as Anon, so its is impossible to tell who is who without the link.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/30/05 10:13am
Msg #62593

PA Notary II

O.K. - Hope this makes it right !

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/29/05 11:32pm
Msg #62549

That's what I have been saying all along, and that is why I pay notaries well and twice a month.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.