Notary Rotary
Professional Settlements
Notary Discussion History

Professional Settlements
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Patrice_CA on 8/15/05 12:48am
Msg #59095

Professional Settlements

Does anyone have any opinions about this company?

I just completed a ton of documents to apply for signings.

Is it a good company to work for?

Thanks.

Reply by BLE on 8/15/05 6:39am
Msg #59100

EXTRA large package, requires you to print 2 copies, wants to pay nothing for a lot. The last appointment I did for them was 180 pages--BEFORE the borrower's copy! And I had to beg to get the $125 I asked for. Of course, that was before I knew how big the pack was! Never again for that lowball price. They'd have to pay me no less than $175- $200 to work for them. I never had to "apply" to do their signings. They got my name off of one of the sites. Once you are in their database, it's impossible to get them to stop calling you once you explain that you don't work for chicken feed!

Reply by Nd_WA on 8/15/05 7:40am
Msg #59104

I never signed up with them but they did call me for a couple when their cheap SA wasn't available. Too much hand holding, tons of phone call before you even get the docs. They do pay timely.

Reply by Kimberly-IN on 8/15/05 10:36am
Msg #59118

I've done several signings for them and I have never been required to print off two complete packages. One complete package and only a copy of the HUD, TIL, RLC, MTG and note.

Reply by BLE on 8/15/05 10:41am
Msg #59120

I wish that was all I had to print! I should also mention that they do pay. It's just CHEAP.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.