Notary Rotary
Re: National Signers.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 7:49pm
Msg #63067

Has anyone been getting e-mails from these people and what if anything do you know about them ? One of those $49.00 Membership deals to be listed. I've never seen this one before.
It seems like these companies are coming out of the woodwork!
Let me know what your thoughts are regarding these companies.

God Bless
Teddog_CO

Reply by Debbie Compton on 8/31/05 8:30pm
Msg #63074

I have gotten several of these lately myself. I have not paid for any. The ones I have gotten I google and nothing comes up. I think they are just looking to make a few bucks. Buyer beware

Reply by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 8:40pm
Msg #63081

Debbie Compton

Thanks! thats what I thought. I have'nt joined any of them either they just seem to be bogus. We all have better places to put our money (like gas) LOL Just interested if other people have been getting the same thing.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Debbie.

God Bless
Teddog_CO

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 8/31/05 9:07pm
Msg #63095

Re: national signers.com

I don't know anything about this company but I signed up with a fairly new one called integritynotary.com. The day after I signed up they called me for a closing. 2 days later they called for 3 more. They paid quick too and not the cheap prices. They pay fair prices.

I have a friend that signed up for loansignersinc.com and told me they were slow pay and always had issues with the signings, late docs, wrong docs and no contactinfo. That's why I did not join them.
There are good ones and bad ones. Try searching here and in other forums to research them

Reply by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 9:16pm
Msg #63102

To OnTheGoInFla

Thanks for the input. Integritynotary.com sounds like they are doing their job. I'll take a look at their site.

God Bless

Teddog_CO

Reply by Teddog_CO on 8/31/05 11:17pm
Msg #63155

Re: Integritynotary.com

OnTheGoInFla, I tried to find integritynotary.com, but nothing comes up? Do you have an e-mail address?

Thank You
Teddog_CO

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 9/1/05 12:13pm
Msg #63316

Re: Integritynotary.com

Here is the website. It's a fairly new site but I have gotten great results.

http://www.integritynotary.com/

Reply by Markita_MI on 9/1/05 5:03pm
Msg #63359

I believe they are affiliated with Great Lakes Notary right here in MI. I jumped the gun and joined this service. Yes, the fee was a bit high when compared to NotaryRotary...and it's rewards. But that's another story. I haven't seen any increase in the number of calls/signings as a result of joining. I can think of better ways to use $49 ---marketing and advertising at sites that really pay for themselves....in a week of joining...ie notaryrotary.

I am soooo leary of joining these fly by night services that promise to increase your business and exposure. I would advise anyone just starting in the business or simply considering to increase your budget for advertising to put your "hard to come by money" first into sites like NotaryRotary, Gomobilenotary,signing registry, signingagent.com,123 notary,notary-services. If you can't do them all at once, try the first two and work your way up from there.

MHO
Markita-MI

Reply by Walters Notary Agency on 1/1/12 8:05am
Msg #407983

FYI I paid $49.00 in Nov 2011 to be listed on GMN's directory. To date I'm still NOT listed. They won't respond to phone calls or emails. BEWARE! Has anyone heard anything about this company?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.