Notary Rotary
SS do talk to one another
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Nd_WA on 8/17/05 4:10pm
Msg #59704

I got a call yesterday from a new SS, they said I was refered to them from another SS I've work with.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/17/05 4:19pm
Msg #59708

yep they do and they also have some secret website to discuss notaries !

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 8/17/05 4:31pm
Msg #59713

They do What can they say?

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/17/05 4:43pm
Msg #59717

lol...anything they want...they rate you or talk good about you or discuss your mess ups, etc. Just like we do about them Smiley

Reply by Tess/ME on 8/17/05 5:20pm
Msg #59730

Re: Well....if that's the case....

They must really be happy with me this month, because I am getting calls galore from some I have never heard of (and, of course, the regular stand bys).

Reply by SherryB on 8/17/05 7:01pm
Msg #59756

I've never heard of such a board..that would be an interesting thing to see. Anyone know the link?

Reply by SherryB on 8/17/05 7:09pm
Msg #59759

Sorry..hit the post button too quick on previous post. I own a signing service and yes we do talk...I talk to quite a few of my colleagues in Florida on a regular basis and I am always glad to pass on SA's names that do an outstanding job for me. Why not? I truly feel that we all need to help eachother out in this business and I have no problem promoting the SA's that I work with too. Why not share the wealth. I use this analogy quite a bit with people...you know the old saying..you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince..>WELL the same applies in this business...you have to go through quite a few signing agents before you find the top notch ones. Why not save a colleague some of the trouble and at the same time, give the SA's some extra contacts...works well for all of us!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.