Notary Rotary
Signature One
Notary Discussion History

Signature One
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Ellen on 8/23/05 5:34pm
Msg #61200

Signature One

Has anyone dealt with her? I received a bad check. Filed a complaint with the BBB. They have 82 complaints on file. I finally called the Notary Section of AZ today and filed a complaint with them too.

Reply by Roger/OH on 8/23/05 5:58pm
Msg #61205

Run! This is the other identity of Sign on the X!! Do a search.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 8/23/05 6:39pm
Msg #61225

yes...unfortunatly this one slipped by me, I knew the posts etc on this company, but somehow I got roped into a signing with them.

I to did recently get a hundred and some odd dollar check from them that bounced. Actually they wrote the check on a closed account. Caused ALOT of problems in our account. I have been going rounds with them, the last excuse I got was last week, apparently Miss Lisa was in a major car accident and lucky to be alive. I think its just a way of avoiding calls. Wed were promised by someone in the company we would have a check yesterday....yesterday has come and gone and we have no check. Giving them till Thur. then we are sending to our collection company.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.