Notary Rotary
SigningStar--Checks cleared today--Kellie
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie/CO on 8/22/05 2:44pm
Msg #60829

Just a note; The payments from SigningStar that were NSF Sat. Cleared today...Yea!

Reply by kellieco on 8/22/05 5:55pm
Msg #60883

There is hope. Well good for you. I bet that is a real relief huh? Maybe I'll get mine some time this week.

Reply by Bonnie/CO on 8/22/05 8:23pm
Msg #60911

Kellie-hope yours get to you this week! Talk about major relief! What a headache that was! Thanks & let me know if/when you get paid...

Reply by kellieco on 8/22/05 8:57pm
Msg #60922

Will do!!

Reply by LisaV_MN on 8/23/05 9:38am
Msg #61012

I got my checks yesterday; the money better be good! I will let you know.

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/23/05 10:12am
Msg #61029

I quit doing signings for them a year ago when they were still a pretty decent company. I certainly hope that none of you will take another signing from Signing Star/True Home after seeing their true colors. If you do, PLEASE don't come here to complain.

Reply by kellieco on 8/23/05 10:27am
Msg #61031

I guess I just didn't didn't see it coming. Ya learn something new everyday! Good thing this thing is like the TV-- you can choose to click off what you don't want to see.

Reply by LisaV_MN on 8/23/05 1:48pm
Msg #61106

Carolyn,

I was biten once, and will learn from that mistake. I am not an idiot and do not plan on taking another from this company.

Thank you for the enlightment, but I do feel it was not necessary.

If you do not want to read about companies that are not paying, do not read the posting. With this being a public message forumn, I will still reserve my right to post as I like.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.