TRUST NOTARY-PAYMENT
Notary Discussion History

TRUST NOTARY-PAYMENT
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Mike Patel on 8/11/05 12:29pm
Msg #58319

TRUST NOTARY-PAYMENT

Hello Everyone,

First let me apologize for the delay, the notaries who know us, know that we have a fast turn around. We hired a Payroll Co. called Paychex Inc, they unfortunately did not pay 30-35% of our notaries without our knowledge also FAHTCO paid us on 07/28 for all of Junes signings and sent that check regular mail. I know this is our problem not yours but we are trying to fix it and WE WILL. We have fired Paychex and are now doing everything by hand (our notaries remember those days). I also apologize for not answering my calls I have no excuses for that.
Everyone, I am asking for a little patience (I understand you have been more than patient), but once this is cleaned up we will return to the 14-21 day turnaround that has made us so popular. We have hired an administrator her name is Tiffany King and can be reached at 404-921-8389 and her sole job is to straighten this mess out.

Thanks You for Understanding
Mike Patel

Reply by Anonymous on 8/11/05 12:46pm
Msg #58324

Good business, Mike. It takes a smart business owner to stand up and say something goofed on our end, but we are not hiding, we wil fix it, we are sorry. We see this infrequently in the SS biz and we appreciate the effort and honesty. Poor Tiffany. I hope everyone observes patience while she straightens it out.

Reply by JPS_CA on 8/11/05 12:56pm
Msg #58328

Mike you must received so many calls from us the notaries, but if you just answer these calls you will not see so many posts here about you not receiving payment and if you have good reputation here, everybody has learned that you didnt answer the phone calls for payment.

Your TMobile # number must be full now of calls.

Reply by Cheryl-NC on 8/11/05 1:31pm
Msg #58336

I received payment today;spoke with Mike Tues-Thank you!

Mike. thank you very much for keeping your word. I received your check in the mail today and it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you again.

Reply by Iris_WA on 8/11/05 4:47pm
Msg #58396

Thanks for the heads-up, Mike! It's appreciated, especially after doing a job for a new-to-me SS (and one with a good reputation on this forum).

Good luck straightening out your unfortunate situation quickly!

Reply by TandM ConsultingServices - Notary on 8/11/05 9:24pm
Msg #58451

Hi Mike:

I am glad that I read your message and it is very good that you posted this message. At least Signing Agents such as myself know you are not avoiding us. We do look to be paid though as soon as possible. Thanks again Mike.

MurialT=Las Vegas

Reply by calipat/ca on 8/12/05 1:25am
Msg #58479

Thanks Mike for posting this info. I just hope it is all true. Hate getting burned by SS. I was one that called and left you a message. Got paid for 1 signing but never for the other one done within a week of each other.
Hopefully my payment will get to me soon.
Again thanks for posting and explaining.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.