Notary Rotary
TS National Closing Solutions/TitleStream
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by SheilaSJCA on 8/30/05 5:14pm
Msg #62680

Any one else finding them S-L-O-W to pay? I am about ready to start collection action on them, if money not here by end of week... any input appreciated...Thanks

Reply by Anonymous on 8/30/05 5:17pm
Msg #62682

They owe me from May... I gave up trying..... I will write it off.... I wouldn't do business with them....

Reply by HisHughness on 8/30/05 11:21pm
Msg #62777

Anonymous complains:

>>>They owe me from May... I gave up trying..... I will write it off.... I wouldn't do business with them.<<<

Of the six reverse mortgages I did last week, five were from Titlestream. Further, I am paid a premium for each RM. Typically, payment is within 30-45 days. With that kind of volume, I'm happy to wait 45 days for a check. In fact, they could push it to 60 and I would still take all I can get.

I have found everyone I have dealt with there upright and forthright, though sometimes frazzled from the workload. Call Dale. Tell him I told you not to talk to anyone else but him.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/31/05 12:45am
Msg #62789

Yes, I have talked to Dale (more than once) he assured me (for the 2nd time) yesterday 8/29 that the check is on the way...we will see. I did this signing on 6/21/05.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/31/05 7:54am
Msg #62818

Re: Did you furnish your W-9? nm

Reply by BrendaTX on 8/30/05 7:58pm
Msg #62735

I do a lot of work for them. Yes, they do get behind. May is too long.

They always pay me a good fee and they pay later than sooner. I send a past due at 45, then I call the scheduler at 60, plus send a fax that day as well.

I cannot imagine that these people would purposefully stiff the notaries, and I cannot imagine that they are hurting for money...but I do think they need a better way of handling their bookkeeping.

BTW, are you talking about the one in the Dallas area?

Reply by Nd_WA on 8/30/05 9:35pm
Msg #62751

I do quite a bit for them off/on and I always get pay within 3 weeks at most.

Reply by LilyMD on 8/31/05 6:34am
Msg #62808

I've also done quite a bit of work for them. Mostly reverse mortgages. Yes, it sometimes takes a little while to get paid. About 45 days usually, I've had to call Dale for 2. I always gotten paid, though. One check was even Fed Exed to me so I could have before I left town on vacation. They always pay me well. And even more for reverses.

Reply by hcampersFL on 8/31/05 10:01am
Msg #62830

For Huge

Good to see you back!!
beverly

Reply by Lori Brown on 9/5/05 7:55pm
Msg #63812

They owe me for two from mid July, we'll see.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.