The nerve of : TD Financial-E-realty, et al
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Nicole_NCali on 8/30/05 3:30pm
Msg #62658

Hello All,

I have been insulted on a level that has me reeling. I did an application signing for David Levy on 4/1/05 after 2 collection attempts and a bunch of other stuff on my plate, I made an executive decision to just write this off. (I have 2 small claims actions as we speak and I am at my 2 per year limit)

Well today, Mr. Levy calls me and requests another signing. I didn't catch the name in the beginning but after checking my planner, I found his name and exact telephone number as it appears on my Confirmation Letter. I call Mr. Levy back and berate him politely as a deadbeat and that he works for and is involved with a scafflaw organization that needs to be put out of business, I ask if the company is Inc, he says "yes", I ask for his registered agent, he states, he doesn't know. I check Ca Sec of state, and find all of the pertinent.

I am in the beginning stage of teaching these jokers a lesson, first, I am calling Dunn and Bradstreet to learn how I can put a derogatory mark against them, this will drive up whatever interest rate they have with their vendors and cost them more than the $75 that is owed, I am having one of my friends file a Superior Court action against them and serving the agent: Dale L. Dykema, 1820 E. First Street #300, Santa Ana CA 92705.

It is not the money, it is the principal. I think that companies like this need to run out of the business.

One pissed off Notary..

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/30/05 4:46pm
Msg #62675

Good for you! You are doing the right thing. I also am sick and tired of people who don't pay. I have today sent a certified collections letter to the title company* that has not paid me (the title company hired me directly) - with CC's to the borrower, the lender, and the broker. I sent the letter that I found on notrot, a few weeks backs, that seemed to get results for others.
I have a couple more that will also be getting certified letters if I don't get money by the end of the week. 60+ days is WAY TOO LONG in my book. Wish me luck!
*Great American Title in Las Vegas

Reply by Charles_CA on 8/30/05 6:32pm
Msg #62703

D&B is fine but you should also let the three major credit reporting agencies know also.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.