Notary Rotary
To Sonja regarding Adminstrative Outsourcing Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce/PA on 8/19/05 12:58pm
Msg #60323

Sonja - I am one of those posters that posted a message regarding Lorin not paying. See below. I jumped the gun and miscalcutated the time that I should have received my check by. I did get paid and in fact I worked for him again and was paid timely. I understand that you have been printing posts out and are going to use them for "ammunition" against Lorin. I DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT want you using my posts. I understand that you called Lorin this morning and brought up my name to him. I have no clue who you are and you have no right bringing me into your situation. Please cease and desist. Also where do you get off expecting to be paid for something before you are supposed to? His confirmation clearly states the payment terms which I clearly misunderstood the first time and apologized for posting the original post on here like I did.

Re: Please keep us posted, Mary. Thanks! n/m
Posted by Mary Pierce on 3/7/05 6:29am
Msg #24045 from 24.50.122.85

Well I made a huge error on my part. I did not realize it was 30 days from funding. I was counting from the signing date. I was blasted by him on another forum and by email. I was upset that he was not replying to my emails regarding my payment status and finally told him if I did not hear from him I'd contact my attorney to contact him. Well anyway, he did finally answer me and told me that I should receive my payment on or before March 15th. I was not threatening him in the sense that if he did not pay me but the fact that he did not take the time to answer or reply to my emails and felt like he was brushing me off.

Reply by Sonya on 8/19/05 1:10pm
Msg #60343

Who told you that I called Lorin this morning? Who told you that I used your name? I have not had a telepohne conversation with Lorin since July. I did not call him this morning at all. I never bought up your name to him at any time.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 2:37pm
Msg #60398

I did not jump the gun, I would not have reacted thew ay that I did if Lorin has not initially said that he would not pay me.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 2:43pm
Msg #60403

Sonya sounds a little looney and just a tad bit like a drama queen....too much time on her hands to be medaling this much. Keep flapping cause all your drama is allowing you to play the part of the fool, which I might add you do quite well. At least now all of the SS will know what they are dealing with so they know what NOT to deal with. I can understand based on your childish antics on this board alone why you might try the get rich quick scheme for loan signing, obviosly you arent much of an attorney either.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 2:45pm
Msg #60405

Again, why won't you use your real name? you are pissed b/c you know no matter what Isay on this baord SS will prefer to use me over you any day because of the 3 letters after my name. I just turned down 3 signings today.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 2:49pm
Msg #60410

Re: Esq

that ESQ. doesn't mean poop and won't even buy a cup of coffee. Lawyers that have to flash it are like people who brag about how much money they have, which is usually nothing. The reason there are lawyer jokes is because of lawyers like you.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 2:55pm
Msg #60412

Re: Esq

The reason there are lawyer jokes is because of people like you, who are too scared and insecure to reveal who they really are. I gotta go for real, do not expect a response for a few hours.
time to take a nap!

Thanks for entertaining me while I am sick. I really appreciate your kindness.

Reply by Sara-NV on 8/19/05 3:36pm
Msg #60424

You're SICK that's for sure!

Reply by LilyMD on 8/19/05 3:03pm
Msg #60415

Re: To Sonja regarding SS prefering you.

Sonya, you can't honestly believe that SS or TCs would prefer to use you? I suspect you have talked yourself out of a career as a signing agent.

Reply by Reb Shmuel on 8/19/05 3:53pm
Msg #60432

the 3 letters after your name don't mean a damn thing...anyone can put esq. behind their name...truthfully most people don't understand its usage anyway. I think the three letters you should put after your name are PIA (figure it our yourself COUNSELOR!)

Reply by anonymous on 8/19/05 4:19pm
Msg #60437

are those 3 letters a**??

Reply by Merry_CA on 8/19/05 5:02pm
Msg #60447

What state are you in Sonya? We put it with our name so that we may get information pertanent to our state.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 2:45pm
Msg #60406

"Sonya sounds a little looney and just a tad bit like a drama queen"

doya think so? doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 2:47pm
Msg #60408

Why are you not using youe real name? Because tyou are sacred and are also one of lorin's flunkies.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 2:52pm
Msg #60411

Re: Yes, I'm sacred nm

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 2:56pm
Msg #60413

???? you are sacred now? What does 'nm' mean?

Reply by anonymous on 8/19/05 4:22pm
Msg #60440

your truly are a nimrod.
NM
means NO MESSAGE!

Reply by anonymous on 8/19/05 4:22pm
Msg #60438

For someone who has a legal degree your
typing/grammar skills certainly leave a lot to
be desired.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 2:46pm
Msg #60407

I can'y spell?

Reply by BLE on 8/19/05 2:58pm
Msg #60414

Re: To Sonja

So, you don't have lots of friends? Obviously you're the type of person who needs lots of attention. Well, the great attorney that you are scares me. Why? There will be the misinformed who will foolishly follow your advice and will end up needing a real attorney to get them out of the jam you will put them in.
BTW, what was your LSAT?

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/19/05 3:31pm
Msg #60423

Re: To Mary re Adminstrative Outsourcing Solutions

Mary,
If I were you, I'd contact Lorin by phone immediately to advise that you are not associated, affiliated or in any way connected with Sonya.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 8/19/05 7:52pm
Msg #60469

Re: To Mary re Adminstrative Outsourcing Solutions

I already talked to him, he called me.

Reply by WALTER J on 8/19/05 3:38pm
Msg #60425

WHO IS SONYA ARMFIELD, ESQ . . . or NOT?

Lorin Brigle et. al:

I am a retired attorney and Title Producer for the state of Maryland. Allow me to respond to this post concerning Sonya Armfield. If Sonya Armfield is a Licensed Attorney as she claims in her profile, then she is not licensed in Maryland, DC, or Virginia. Feel free to contact each of the respective State Bar Associations as they are more than willing to confirm this information. If Sonya Armfield, is conducting Closing in the State of Maryland, then she is ENGAGING in the UNAUTORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW. Attorney or not,She must be at the very minimum a Licensed Title Producer for the State of Maryland, and according to the Maryland Insurance Administration she is not. I contacted a Dottie Cordwell with the Maryland Insurance Administration and directed her to Sonya Armfields profile and posts on Notary Rotary, and she intends to investigate. If anyone feels that they may have been harmed in any way by this person, then contact Dottie Cordwell with the Maryland Insurance Commission. Further, I contacted Maryland State Bar Association and discussed what recourse Lorin and any others may have due to Miss Armfield's alleged actions. The Maryland Bar Association states that you may file a grievance against anyone fruadlently misrepresenting themselves as an attorney by contacting Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission. All pertinent numbers follow:

Marlyand Insurance Administration
Phone: 410-468-2261
E-mail: [e-mail address]

Maryland State Bar Association
410-260-1950

Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission
http://www.courts.state.md.us
Phone: 410-514-7051

District Of Columbia Bar Association
Phone: 202-737-4700

Virginia State Bar Association
804-775-4700

In closing, I must say that the message boards are nothing more than a chat room full of gossip and much of the items posted are questionable at most. I have never worked for Administrative Outsourcing Solutions or Lorin Brigle, but I do know a Title Producer in Maryland that referred me to this post because he is rather fond and appreciative of the business he receives from Mr. Brigle. Miss Armfield's credentials and opinions on this board are suspect and she needs to conduct herself accordingly.

Walter J.

Reply by BLE on 8/19/05 3:44pm
Msg #60426

Re: WHO IS SONYA ARMFIELD, ESQ . . . or NOT?

I've noticed that Sonya has gotten really quiet all of a sudden! I guess she quit taking the term "mouthpiece" literally!

Reply by Sonya on 8/19/05 7:39pm
Msg #60463

Nope, I was taking a nap. Again, reading is fundamental, I posted earler that I was signing off because I was taking a nap and did not feel well. You people need to quit while you are ahead.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/19/05 3:45pm
Msg #60427

Very good! Thank you for that Walter. Further, she should stop in her harrassment of Lorin Bringle's independent contractors, eg. the notaries on this board. It's my personal opinion that she has done some damage to him as many notaries read this board to inquire about signing services and their willingness to pay.

Although I appreciate the notaries that came to his defense, it leaves a question mark in my mind as to whether I would work for him - in spite of the posts supporting him. Her two days worth of meaningless and insulting posts have ruined my enjoyment of this board, and given a new meaning to the word "lawyer".

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/19/05 3:51pm
Msg #60431

**given a new meaning to the word "lawyer".**

Susan,
There are just a select few attorneys that are bad and unethical. Don't judge them all by the past few days worth of posts.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/19/05 3:54pm
Msg #60433

Very true, Carolyn. Done. n/m

Reply by CarolynCO on 8/19/05 3:48pm
Msg #60429

I would show you the respect you deserve as a retired attorney and call you Mr. whoever, but since I don't have your name, I'll just call you Mr. Walter J.

I want to apoplogize to everyone for all the board space I've taken today in trying to show Sonya for the fraud she is. Her comeback was always that I was a lay person. I'm surprised she didn't call me a lay girl.

At any rate, thank you again Mr. Walter J. and the matter is closed on my end.

Reply by Sonya on 8/19/05 7:29pm
Msg #60460

Ok, I had a nice nap. Would it ever occur to the detectives on this board that I might be licensed to practice law using my married name?

As many poeple who get mad at me, do you really think that I would have my personal information out there? Search as much as you can, you will not find my married name anywhere nor my home # or my real home address. So go ahead, file a complaint, I am as legitimate as they come. You will get no where.

I cannnot post again until Tuesday. Internet usage is spotty where I am located. You can send emails to [e-mail address]

Reply by MsRobboPA on 8/19/05 7:40pm
Msg #60464

I don't really care who Sonya is nor do I care if she is an ESQ or not, but she sure seems like a PAIN IN - - - - - - !!!

Reply by Sonya on 8/19/05 7:45pm
Msg #60466

I have a $100 forpeople that want to know my married name

All day long people have tried to discredit me, first, I was not an attorney. Now I am not suppossed to be doing closings in the state of Maryland. Hate me or not, people on this board will have to admit that I taught them a valuable lesson, how to think critically.

Now when the complaints fall though, poeple will again be looking stupid.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 7:47pm
Msg #60467

Re: I have a $100 forpeople that want to know my married name

I meant pay me $100 and I will tell you my married name, it will make your complaint easier.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 10:44pm
Msg #60510

Henkel!

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 10:44pm
Msg #60511

Henkel!

Reply by CaroleMI on 8/21/05 6:24am
Msg #60527

Ride on Wlater!

Reply by Sonya on 8/19/05 8:03pm
Msg #60471

Its sonja

Reply by Sonya on 8/19/05 8:10pm
Msg #60473

I would have never posted any of this, if Lorin and the title company did not try to play games with my intelligence. Lorin and the Title company kept giving me excuses as to why they would not pay me. First, it was because I did not get the docs back on time, then it was because I did not send all of the docs. I say BS do not ever try to insult my intellligence. I know I did a good job at the last minute for them and should have been paid.

Now, I have written confirmation from Lorin that I will be paid by August 30, 2005. Thats all I need.

I guess I am clueless because as many times a sI apologized to people on this board today, yall would not let it go. I am going to be the mature one and stop posting. I wonder when some of you file complainst against me and there isnot merit to them, how many of you will be 'big' enough to admit that yopu were wrong?

BTW, I do not care if I am ever offfered a signing again. its not worth the hassle of dealing with SS that do not pay. I turned down three signings today.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/19/05 8:12pm
Msg #60477

***and stop posting***

praise to God.

Reply by sonya on 8/19/05 8:11pm
Msg #60475

Its sonya, not sonja

Reply by Anon on 8/21/05 10:42am
Msg #60553

I'm Confused

I think somewhere on the boards S. A. said she lived in Conn. Why would she be doing a closing in Maryland?

Reply by Anonymous on 8/21/05 4:23pm
Msg #60615

Re: I'm Confused - Who even cares????? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.