Notary Rotary
Totally STINKY!
Notary Discussion History

Totally STINKY!
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by AngelinaAZ on 8/9/05 1:02am
Msg #57780

Totally STINKY!

OMG... I had my first signing where Mrs. B had the farts. Silent... but Soooo Deadly! You know I'm not accustomed to people farting on me for hours at a time... that's a new one for me. IT'S AWEFUL!!! I am now going to add a Febreeze Spritzer to my briefcase inventory.

To make it worse... she had this SUPER FAT chihuaha... I MEAN FAT. It was laying at her feet and every time she let one the dog made a weird noise, heaved itself up and ran off into the other room. I wanted to say... Hey wait... Wait for me! I'm coming too!

When I got home I must have had a weird look on my face because my husband just kind of frowned at me and said... That bad Huh?

Reply by Becca/FL on 8/9/05 1:29am
Msg #57783

I can't type, I'm laughing so hard!

Never had a farting borrower, but had a farting (and belching) borrowers dog.

Too funny!

Reply by JanetK/CA on 8/9/05 2:05am
Msg #57785

Angelina, you provide some of the best comic relief!! That was hysterical!!! Makes reading this board from time to time still worthwhile!! ;>) (BTW, are you sure it wasn't the dog that was letting go??)

Reply by ChristiSocal on 8/9/05 3:31am
Msg #57787

It's gotta be bad when the dog runs away! n/m

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 8/9/05 8:51am
Msg #57808

Yes... I'm sure...

She was shifting in her seat and humpffing... do you know what I mean?... it's hard to write... but when it happened we (me and the dog) kind of held our breath and prayed for mercy.

Reply by TrayKy on 8/9/05 9:07am
Msg #57813

Re: Yes... I'm sure...

It's times like this you hope for a simple refi and not a 1st & 2nd right. Thanks for the laugh.

Reply by ColleenCA on 8/9/05 9:33am
Msg #57815

Re: So funny...my question is

did she even excuse herself or was she just "tooting" away? Thanks for a good laugh this morning!

Reply by Kiso on 8/9/05 9:40am
Msg #57817

Re: So funny...my question is

That's disgusting!!! Some people are GROSS!

Reply by Sandi on 8/9/05 9:40am
Msg #57818

Can't stop laughing!!!! (thanx for the giggles) N/M

Reply by Iris_WA on 8/9/05 9:54am
Msg #57823

Sure glad I wasn't there ....

oh you make me laugh!

(Although, I really AM so sorry you had to go through this ... sounds like she either had beans for lunch, or had a medical condition.)

Reply by LisaV_MN on 8/9/05 1:00pm
Msg #57851

I also had a Mrs. B that farted while we were signing. She was a rather large woman wearing a bright pink moo-moo (never had to type that before - is that how you spell it??)

She thought it best if the signing was conducted in their living room. I was the only one sitting on furniture, they were both sitting on the floor. Every so often, she would lean forward and let one go. No stench though, I think I was to far away from her (thank god). I had my very best poker face on the entire 2 hour signing (did I mention the Mr. could not even spell his name?) I think I briefly stepped into hell for a few hours!

Reply by hcampers/fl on 8/9/05 1:41pm
Msg #57866

Hey Lisa did they have any sheep? J/K
b.

Reply by LisaV_MN on 8/9/05 2:45pm
Msg #57882

That would have totally topped it!

I did have one signer once who had 2 houses. They looked just alike, except one was big and one was small. I asked why she had the 2 identical homes, she said the little one was for her 22 cats! 8 other cats lived in the big house with her.

By the time I left, I was covered in cat hair. Arriving at my next signing, I was almost mauled by their dog. Must have liked the kitty smell!!

Reply by MsRobboPA on 8/9/05 8:19pm
Msg #57941

Still laughing...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.