Notary Rotary
United Notaries
Notary Discussion History

United Notaries
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/29/05 5:29pm
Msg #62507

United Notaries

Has anyone done closings for this company?? How well do they pay?? Do you know if they are the number one in the nation, I' ve heard they claim to be??? Please let me know soon, if anyone iis familiar with working for them and how reliable they are on paying you. Thanks

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 8/29/05 5:48pm
Msg #62511

If it's the one in Colorado, I've done a couple for them. They took almost 60 days to pay. They also offer $50 but will pay more if they have to.

Reply by LilyMD on 8/29/05 5:57pm
Msg #62514

United Notaries in Colorado...number 1 in the nation...at what? nonpayment? As stated the other day on this board, this is one of the biggest deadbeat companies around. If you got paid in 60 days you were probably just beginning with them. I had 2 loans that I did and collected for with no problem and then they, having built my faith up, stuck me for 3 loans. I had a lot more than $50 bucks a loan into them. I guess I should thank the Deans and their rude and unprofessional crew...I did learn how to be one good collector. Yes, I eventually got my money. The least of which was only 120 days past due.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/29/05 9:03pm
Msg #62538

I have done maybe 5-10 closings for United Notaries in the past year and everyone I had to call repeatedly to get paid and each time it took 60-90 days for me to receive my check and they are not the nicest people to talk to when you call to get paid needless to say I will not work for them again

Reply by Anonymous on 8/30/05 10:23am
Msg #62597

Definitely do not pay on time. Takes a lot of calls.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/30/05 12:30pm
Msg #62618

I, too, have done many closings for United Notaries. Their invoice shows that payments are to be mailed out on the 17th of the month. However, I was told that they do not begin processing until the end of the month. Each and every month that I have done closings for them, I have had to call. Although I'm not happy at having to call, I have never found them to be rude. I always ask for Naomi, who is very pleasant to talk to. When she says there is a check in the mail to me, it comes within two days. I personally believe there is a breakdown between the issuer of the check and the person(s) who sign them and make sure they get mailed. The closings from United Notaries are ususally pretty simple, and the documents are not a "mess" as so many others are these days.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/30/05 3:03pm
Msg #62652

And would you be one of the owners of the Co. Anon-Pleasssse

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.