Notary Rotary
Vital Signings...
Notary Discussion History

Vital Signings...
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 8/15/05 4:41pm
Msg #59199

Vital Signings...

Anyone doing biz with this firm...just got a call from them, found me on 123...anyway, I checked out their site and it looks like there's a ton of faxbacks...worth it? TIA

Reply by ML/PA on 8/15/05 5:02pm
Msg #59208

A lot of faxbacks and every time they call me it is for an Ameriquest loan which I turn down because they do not pay enough for the large package, last minute docs and a lot of problems at the table. But they do pay quickly.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/15/05 5:04pm
Msg #59209

Charm - they were the first SS I ever signed up with...by the time they actually called me, they only offered $50 and I didn't accept the job (the fee was actually in the contract I signed with them - I just didn't see it in my extreme hurry for work).

I do hear they keep notaries pretty busy and maybe they negotiate higher, but that's my personal experience with them.

Hope that helps.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/15/05 8:27pm
Msg #59238

I've done about 8 signings for them. They are ok, but you do have to fax back alot. The pay for edocs is $75, sometimes higher.

Reply by John_NorCal on 8/15/05 9:39pm
Msg #59252

They do want their fax backs, i.e. notarized docs, hud and rtc. I have them up to $85.00 now and have been paid $100.00 in the past. For all the hassle, they do pay quickly.

Reply by Blueink_CA on 8/15/05 9:45pm
Msg #59256

John's right, they will pay more. I was called last week, in the evening for an E-doc signing that night. Since I was tired and the assignment was out of my $50 circle,(a very small circle!) I requested $125. They approved it on the spot.

Reply by Lee/AR on 8/15/05 10:31pm
Msg #59274

Have done 2. 1st one was OK. 2nd a nightmare--changed policies between #1 & #2. Mucho handholding, call when you confirm, when you get the docs, when you print the docs, call, call, call and then fax back half the package RIGHT THIS MINUTE. I won't work with them anymore.
The one plus: they do pay timely.

Reply by CA_Jeanet on 8/15/05 11:16pm
Msg #59298

They pay in a timely manner, but they border on harassment by interupting while you're at the table....it's sometimes very embarrassing. When you're new, that may be o.k., but after working with them for a while and they still do this, I conclude they have no confidence in their notaries. The people are all very nice, but their policies sometimes frustrate me. "Just let me do my job, and I'll call if I need help." I've also been paid a bit more when called by one of the regular schedulers.

Reply by Serina/VT on 8/16/05 6:35am
Msg #59333

Nice people but they've grown so large (3 branches, one in Peru, thats right the Country) that you are called by 6 different people about the same question. Sometimes my ears can't quite understand them with the heavey accents :( Tons of faxbacks to a NON-tollfree number. HUGE packages with much wrong info on the docs that sometimes cause the borrowers to refuse to sign. They do pay full fee for no signs. Doc's often arrive late or not in time to complete the signing that business day. They will pay a fair fee IF you stick to your guns.

Reply by Susan/OH on 8/16/05 7:36am
Msg #59338

They are the only SS company that I will do an Ameriquest. Large pkgs and alot of fax backs. I always get more then a $100 for it or I won't do it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.